what's this weird achy pain?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
so, it way pay day yeserday :dance: and so decided to go into town from work and went mad shopping,

anyway, i have had some really weird sorta stitch-y aching pains realy low down in my belly,

could it be that i was pushing myself to hard and walking to far etc (i literally shoped til i dropped cos we go away on sundi and needed last minute stufs) :wall2:

but today i went to get a butty, and bam the same pain was there again, after walking quite fast, its sorta like stich but not quite as severe as its all across the botom,

i phoned my midwife just to check it was ok, and she was going to get back to me on monday, which is too late cos il be in flippin egypt!! :shock:

has anyone else had anything like this or know what it could be?

im not worried, just wonder if i need to slow down a bit and not push myself too far cos baby doesnt like it, or if its something else?

any help would be fab!!
:wave:

xxx

Oh I had this. Around the bottom of my bump it felt like quite a painful stitch at times and I only got it when I was walking. Its gone now, never really figured out what it was lol! But I found if I took my time while I was walking then it really helped. :)

thats it!!!

i was hoping that i was just over-doing it but was slightly worried,

im gona have to slow it down a bit, against what i wana do,lol

x

yes i had a really busy day at work and had some really achey stitch in my stomach so just took it easier for a couple of days and it was fine x

i get it all the time, its so painful n when i sit down it stops.. i think its the ligaments? walk slowly, i do n it helps xx

few,

well my plan 2 take it easy today has gone bum up, lol but i will take it easy over nx few days,

thanks ladies
xxx

I get it when i go from the car and walk to work. I don't think its anything to worry about.

Talk to your midwife though for that bit of reasurrance. Then let us know what it is! lol!!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back