What's the...

frangelle

Reaction score
most embarrassing CD you've ever bought?

I was just looking through my cd collection and found Spice Girls Wannabe *shame* :oops:

Also does anyone remember a really crap boyband called North and South :|

I have a Bros vinyl single but in my defence i was only 8 at the time of purchase.

Melanie said:
I have a Bros vinyl single but in my defence i was only 8 at the time of purchase.

which one was it? lol!

I still have a copy of the single by Zig and Zag (the puppets) from the big breakfast!!
Its on cassette so that just shows how long ago it was!!!!!!!

evemarie8 said:
I still have a copy of the single by Zig and Zag (the puppets) from the big breakfast!!
Its on cassette so that just shows how long ago it was!!!!!!!

My OH downloaded a zig and zag song the other day called 'dem girls' I was so ashamed of him :rotfl: It's crap!!!

frangelle said:
My OH downloaded a zig and zag song the other day called 'dem girls' I was so ashamed of him :rotfl: It's crap!!!

Thats the one, "dem girls, dem girls, dey all love me!"

I have it for nostalgia purposes I promise, I used to do gymnastics as a kid and it was my music for a display thing I did that I won an award for! I was so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!! I can still remember all the moves! Cant do them anymore but I remember them! :rotfl: :wall: :roll:

I still have somewhere a WHOLE Bros album :oops:

We had a set of twins locally ( they would have been about 17 at the time) who looked just like Luke and Matt Goss. Boy did they play on that - exact same clothes etc. Saw of them recently.....lets just say time was not kind :rotfl:

i found spice girls too :oops: and others that will remain nameless lol

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Thats the one, "dem girls, dem girls, dey all love me!"

I have it for nostalgia purposes I promise, I used to do gymnastics as a kid and it was my music for a display thing I did that I won an award for! I was so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!! I can still remember all the moves! Cant do them anymore but I remember them! :rotfl: :wall: :roll:

Haha you and my OH are a pair of saddo's :rotfl:

I bet you still play that song!!! My OH loves it :wall:

:oops: :oops: Hanson - all of their albums!! :oops: :oops:

i remember my bedroom walls used to be covered in posters of them too!! (oh the shame!!) i had 147 in total lol!!

damn them teenage hormones!!

xxxxxx

the first CD single I bought was Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred. That's pretty embarrassing!

i got spice girls also :oops: and i have all the albums from 911. I also have new kids on the block somewhere!!!!

b*witched!!!!! :shock: :oops:

remember the 4 bouncy irish girls talkin about 'ill show u mine if u show me yours' lmao!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
b*witched!!!!! :shock: :oops:

remember the 4 bouncy irish girls talkin about 'ill show u mine if u show me yours' lmao!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

God they were awful!!!

I quote:

I said, hey boy sittin in your tree
Mummy always wants you to come for tea
Don't be shy, straighten up your tie
Get down from your tree house sittin in the sky
I wanna know just what to do
Is it very big is there room for two ?
I got a house with windows and doors
I'll show you mine if you show me yours

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread