whats the gossip?

annem said:
bonny i'll be going over due i'm sure. We can hang in there together :hug:

Pregnopaws you only need to hold on a week and then you won't be classed as prem, hope you do. My friend just had her baby at 36weeks and she was a tiny 5lbs 12 and finding it hard to feed. I reckon your give birth at 38ish weeks :cheer: :hug:

Yup, lets all just hang in there a little longer ! :hug:

oh Annem i thought you'd popped, sorry you still gotta play the waiting game.

I'm sat here, baby is wriggling like mad and i'm getting sharp pains in my pelvis (makes me jump) when she moves sometimes, do you thinks its head is engaging?

i'll prob go well over anyway, all my others have been later with each one :roll:

moomoo192 said:
oh Annem i thought you'd popped, sorry you still gotta play the waiting game.

I'm sat here, baby is wriggling like mad and i'm getting sharp pains in my pelvis (makes me jump) when she moves sometimes, do you thinks its head is engaging?

i'll prob go well over anyway, all my others have been later with each one :roll:

oh no-still here :D

sounds like she is, i was having lots of those pains but calmed down a bit now. Everytime i jump i make the person next to me jump too :rotfl:

how far over have you been with each one?

i read most people give birth 5days on either side of there due date and thats mainly because they get the due date wrong

my 1st was 2 days late, 2nd was 5 days late and 3rd was 10 days late ... reckon i'll have to be induced to get this little bugger out :shock:

:rotfl: hopefully not but there does seem to be a pattern there!!

I admire anyone who gets to and beyond 40 weeks with their sanity intact! :hug: Was up again at 2 am last night with lower pains complaining bitterly to DH, but no sign of labour.. whats going on!! Needless to say he's not looking very happy at the moment, says he's gonna ask maternity how much it costs for me to stay there a week lol.

:rotfl: i know my sanity went ages ago and i'm not at my due date yet!!!

what type of tummy ache have you got?

i've got a non stop dull pain, just taken some raspberry leaf tea to see if i can make my contractions/BH stronger so i can feel them!!!

Its just like those horrible dull period aches, can go on for hours! The mw thinks its all the pelvic activity (all the pressure down there with baby pushing and engaging etc).

i like the tummy pain knowing something is going to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back