whats the gossip?

annem

Reaction score
hello :wave:

i feel i've been away for ages (thanks bt and problem still not fixed!!) How is everyone getting on, anyone think their little buddle is arriving soon?

whose dropped without me seeing? :D

I thought maybe you had sneaked off to pop early! :rotfl:

Hi Anne! :wave:

We were all starting to think you may have had little un!

How are you feeling? Not long for you now is it

In fine - getting huge now. Only downer is Im still in work :( and have been since 7am this morning :evil: Never mind eh?!

Nice to have you back. xx

:hug:

Hello guys, well I've had backache and lower abdomen cramps since last night on and off, sometimes they've been quite strong, other times just a dull ache, and so i'm just waiting to see if anything else happens, like a show or something, or it gets really unbearable before I go to maternity. It's so not fun sitting at home alone trying to figure out all the "what ifs"... Hopefully it eases off today rather than gets worse! :roll:

Psssf... I thought you'd popped already.. :)

Apparently I was wrong.. (ooo don't let DH see I've written those words... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Pregnopaws said:
Hello guys, well I've had backache and lower abdomen cramps since last night on and off, sometimes they've been quite strong, other times just a dull ache, and so i'm just waiting to see if anything else happens, like a show or something, or it gets really unbearable before I go to maternity. It's so not fun sitting at home alone trying to figure out all the "what ifs"... Hopefully it eases off today rather than gets worse! :roll:

Ive got same problem, I see were due the same day :cheer: the race is on :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pregnopaws said:

Don't want to upset you but I had all that around 35/36 weeks and was positive I was due to pop... and well now... other than some snotty/bloody show stuff... (not much mind :roll:) there's been nothing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Even the bh's have vanished... :think: I'm beginning to think I'll be pregnant for forever :roll:

good to see your all still here and i'm not the only one still hanging in there!!! Yeah i think i'll be preg forever but i'm quite happy with that now. I'm loving my bump even though people keep going on about how massive i am!!

well the MW said that she thought i was going to pop as i had dilated and had a mini show and pains but NO!! still tummy ache, still the odd bit of blood and still dilated. I'll be going over due!! Think she must of thought about it and then decided against it!! Bit annoyed as got all excited for it and then never happened and both my friends have just had their babies and i'm due way before them :(

J-Do still working!!! you poor thing, hopefully that will mean your give yourself more time off after the birth to make up for it :D

ive dropped my sprog.. get having some rough sex :).. my waters popped the next day lol :D..

I also feel like I'll be pregnant forever. Still getting BH and some cramping in back and lower abdomen but no show and nothing with any sort of pattern to it :( Get out!!!!

Annem!! :hug: :hug: Was starting to think you had poped, Glad your back chick.

Im going to be PG forever so no fear of us popping on the same day :shakehead: I have nothing just a few BH here and there.

also think i will be pregnant forever. I thought things were happening last night, regular contractions at 6 mins apart starting at the back moving round to the front... decided to get some rest and hey presto as soon as i fell asleep they stopped..... a dull ache this morning but nothing like last nght - DOH.....

Squiglet said:
Pregnopaws said:

Don't want to upset you but I had all that around 35/36 weeks and was positive I was due to pop... and well now... other than some snotty/bloody show stuff... (not much mind :roll:) there's been nothing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Even the bh's have vanished... :think: I'm beginning to think I'll be pregnant for forever :roll:

Hehe I'm sure all these babies are playing games with us! I don't have a problem taking painkillers and just going to bed. Its trying to stop DH and my own mother from dragging me to hospital every time I get a twinge!! LOL Geez I keep tellin them to calm down and wait!! :wall:

rachie29 that sounds like a good sign!! oh its so exciting, i wonder who will be next.

congrats lisa, can't believe you have jumped in front of us all!! He looks gorgeous.

i wonder whats the longest anyone has gone over due by. I was 20days late and still had to be induced, so maybe my baby will take after me :D

bonny your bet me to the finish line - can't believe we only have 9days till our due date :shock:

:cheer: 9 days :cheer:

Bet im still here 9 days after my due date, was with the other 2 :roll:

Ok cramps got worse for me at midday so i went in. They did all the checks looks like he's now 2/5 engaged :dance: I could feel his head moving about down there all last night and that's what was really hurting like hell. Anyway, they did a speculum? and said waters were still in tact so all is ok at the mo! Have to go back in if any pain increases or sudden loss but I've got the feeilng im gonna be in limbo and crampy hell until near the end like some of you poor guys lol.. :wall:

bonny i'll be going over due i'm sure. We can hang in there together :hug:

Pregnopaws you only need to hold on a week and then you won't be classed as prem, hope you do. My friend just had her baby at 36weeks and she was a tiny 5lbs 12 and finding it hard to feed. I reckon your give birth at 38ish weeks :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back