What's the first thing did you/will you buy?!

positivity :)

Reaction score
I've just been thinking about the fact that we've bought nothing for baba yet.

the plan was to wait until after the 12 weeks scan and then buy one item as a treat until later in the pregnancy.

well because its not been easy and we are still waiting on test results, we've not bought anything.

i've been told i'm going to get the results next wednesday. if everything is fine :pray: i am going to treat myself (and little man) to something baby related.

what was the first thing you guys bought or are planning to buy? i think for me its gonna have to be a little outfit! :)

xxxxx

Only thing I have bought so far is a mosses basket but think I'm gonna go buy him some clothes soon :D

We bought a vest after our 12 week scan x

I bought a winnie the pooh bath robe & slipper set out of the sale when I was 10 weeks, I couldn't resist! And typical the Next sale starts tomorrow, but i'm not buying anything now until we get our results x x x

Exactly what I did! Erm how about a buggy! Lmao! Well we put the deposit down I brought an expensive babygrow! Got loads of them now!

Our first purchase was some cd's called "Rockabye baby". They take popular bands and make lullabyes out of them (radiohead, queen, etc). They are really good! I don't know that I could handle listening to childrens music, but I can definitely handle these!

We've since got a few random clothes and a bucket for the nappies!

its exciting isn't it!? OH still won't want to buy anything even if the results come back fine, he thinks we can wait until the last minute :roll:

can't wait :)

xx

its exciting isn't it!? OH still won't want to buy anything even if the results come back fine, he thinks we can wait until the last minute :roll:

can't wait :)

xx

My hubby is the same! He keeps saying 'Di, its not due till Jan, lets wait for the sales', bet you can imagine my response! :) x x x

And also since dysco lost her baby I've been freaking out slightly but I asked at the scan and they said the chances of that happening at our stage are tiny!!

we got a pram today (yoohoo!!). It was on offer, so thought no point to wait...

I also got some freebies (free nappies from Asda and some other things). That's all. I want to leave most of the shopping for later - when I am big and bored :)

i posted a link on here to a pack asda were giving away and OH put his foot down about me getting it so i missed out :(

strange i posted this today as i got home from work and this had arrived through the post from my step sister...

photo (21).JPG

as you can probably tell my step sister is a bit of a rock chick! xx

First thing was a moses basket... since then Ive gone mad on ebay and bought loads! I also buy stuff each time I go to the supermarket or shops like cottons balls, wipes etc.
Once I started buying I couldnt stop :)

i posted a link on here to a pack asda were giving away and OH put his foot down about me getting it so i missed out :(

strange i posted this today as i got home from work and this had arrived through the post from my step sister...

View attachment 7365

as you can probably tell my step sister is a bit of a rock chick! xx

That is awesome!!! Your step sister has great taste! :) x x x

Well my mum was the one who bought baby something first, when I was like 8/9 weeks :lol:
She bought little snow booties and a yellow blanket.

Me and OH bought baby clothes first. We bought little sleepsuits saying i love mummy and daddy, some bottles (for the sterilizer MIL bought us), some dummies and some nappies :D We've bought other stuff since as well.

xxx

Also, I LOVE what your step-sister bought you. Our baby shall be a rock baby. xxx

I think I'll prob wait til 20 week scan, but would loveee to buy something. Our neighbours got us a baby fund pot and its nice to have something baby related!

Pos, I love that top!

I think a moses basket is one of the things I can't wait to buy. I just love them.

xxxx

I always said I wanted to wait till my 20 week scan, and I have :)
I bout some multi pack vest and baby grows and pink booties for a present to my OH saying 50% mummy 50% daddy, so cute.
I've been pricing out alot of things, but kinda stopped myself from buying thm for some reason, still think at back of my mind that something's gonna go wrong. I still have my Moses basket, cot, covers, sheets etc so I'm ok that way, just need to order new mattresses for them.
My best mate has went nuts tho lol! She's bought us about 6 outfits all in pink for us, she's actually worse than me!
I did buy a lovely yellow dumbo blanket from Disney store months before we concieved, it was kind of my "this will happen" presentto myself, plus I'm obsessed with dumbo an it was in the sale so couldn't resist!

Gonna start stocking up kn the nappies, wipes etc so I have plent to last me over Xmas (due novemeber) xx

My very very first thing was around 9 weeks, a pair of socks out of baby gap, I hid them in my knicker drawer and took them out every so often and gave them a little rub :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back