Whats more bloody important...work or me and bump grrrrrr

Ems

Reaction score
My OH has promised me left right and sodding center a weekend break away but it sooo funny because it never seems to happen pfffff.

I sacrificed my 7 holiday in july because of his turnip brained twit emplopyee didn't turn up because he had the shits - more like colubian flu (I know he does drugs)

Anyway so OH thinks (or doesn't shall i say) that by leaving me to "make a point" its then my duity to come up with my own "surpirse". but then also insist that hes doing his best because he's working alll the time to make good money for henry - but the thing is what about some "happiness" for me and bump before the arrival

Am i being to sensetive? xxxx

I don't think you are being too sensitive but I am kind of realising with my oh that we have different priorities with the pregnancy.
He is determined to work all the hours God sends to make more money for the baby but I want him at home to enjoy this pregnancy with me. I think he's seeing it as I am doing the hard work by nurturing our little bundle so his part is to make life as easy for me as he can financially.
They are funny creatures are men and I will never understand them lol xxxxxxxxx

Creatures?? I would call mine a rodant that I want to exterminate right now!

I shouldn't be cruel but why should I be left to feel like this. Surely working all hours god sends, may be good but when it comes to "the other important factors" then you'd think they have some sence. xxx

I fully agree with you hun and I am suspicious that it's a way to ignore the situation with my oh. He's totally pooping it about being a dad bless him xxxxxxxxx

I agree Id be p'd off have you seen my thread from earlier? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back