Whats happening now ..... I give up!!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Hey Ladies :wave:

I was just wondering how many days do you normally get a positive results on your opks around ovulation ???

This is now my 3rd day of positive OPK's :think:

Last edited:
It could be that you have had a long surge & it's taking a while to come down
xxx

I usually get them for 2 days, sometimes i would get a positive in the evening and then for the next 2 mornings.

Hope you are ok hun, so glad you got a positive OPK :) :)

You are probably right Kezz!!

I wait all this time to ovulate and then when I do it takes ages :roll:

Nurse I had a positive Monday morning (didnt test on the Sunday) and its still positive this morning .... wish it would bugger off so I know its been and gone and can start my 2ww!!!

i would count tuesday as OV day, as OV normally happens 12-36 hours after the START of your surge. so i would say 1DPO, i wouldnt worry about the surge lasting, the usually say dont bother testing after you get a positive :)

I got dark OPKs on CD28 and 29 plus a smiley face on a digi opk on CD29, didn't test again til CD31 and still had a smiley face. But later that evening I had a negative digi opk so my surge must have taken a while to go down too. It's annoying, I'm not even sure what DPO I am either lol. x x

Mine is normally two days but i don't think i'd worry too much if it was three days :)

Cool, thanks girls - it is nice to know that I am normal ... ish!! lol

Have attached a pic of my opks, top three are Monday's (morning, lunch and evening) middle is yesterdays and the bottom one was this morning!! Dont know why I am showing you them, I think I just like seeing a positive test for a change lol :D

107pag6.jpg

Was the fourth OPK the surge? As the others have said, it might just take a while for the surge to go down then you'll be 2ww'ing! :yay: x x

Last edited:
The fourth was yesterday morning, I think its the strongest line as I done it first thing in the morning, all the rest I had something to drink before doing!!

Will be interesting to see what tonight's and tomorrow mornings look like!!

Ah I see. I found I always got a good line when I tested with FMU as well. FX they go fainter hun. x x

Actually MissJ has a point - i actually see lines for more than two days now i think of it.

I used a CBFM so it told me when my actual surge was, but i did in total get lines for 3/4 days.

What i meant earlier was that i get a PEAK on a CBFM for two days, i actually get lines for a day or two before also.

So, i actually think you surged yesterday :)

Last edited:
I think you are right, negative test this evening, so I am officially now 1dpo ..... Only 13 more days to go!!!

Never had 3 days of positives before so really hoping its a good sign that the clomid is working xx

I am soooooo confused right now ...... after seeing my lines get fainter on Wednesday I thought that was it, but then last night I got a fairly strong line and and even stronger one this morning ...... thats 5 days after my first????? :eh:

2utman5.jpg

mlqqud.jpg

1tsr5l.jpg

2899dw2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member