• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on?

Bloom

Reaction score
Just after some advice please ladies.

For the past 3 days or so i have had really bad lower pelvis pain and like a constant ache in my lady bits which makes walking really uncomfortable.(i can understand why pregnant people waddle now). By the time i go to bed its so painful im sure something is not right.

Last time in bed it was really painful and i started to get myself in a panic that some thing was happening and i didnt feel right and i dont have a hosiptal bag packed that i couldnt sleep, which is silly. I was convinced that baby is going to come sooner rather than later.

Surely its too early for her to be engaging although i know they pop in and out. I dont see my midwife for another 2 weeks so i cant ask her.

I've been feeling quite uncomfortable in my lady bits for the past few days and was wondering if I'd engaged too. Mine's not really painful though, more annoying.
I'd give your midwife a call if you're worried hun :hug: :hug:

does sound like SPD - I had that diagnosis yesterday from my midwife - feels like you've been kicked in the lady bits :cry: It really really hurts and is near on impossible to stand on one leg, walk or turn over in the night :?

Is this really SPD? I just thought it was normal at our stage of pregnancy.

This has just started for me as well Judy. Walking is so painful now she's head down and I feel almost like I need a wee (in a painful cystitis kind of way) as I'm walking and have to go really s-l-o-w-l-y.

And I also get pain in bed at night.

It sucks.

Did you have a bad night last night as well? Only 1 full day of work left though - lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Sounds like it could be SPD or pressure from the baby in your pelvis.....

i keep getting pain in my bits when i walk its not all time but is between very uncomfortable and painful like something is there.

marie x

awww hope youre feeling better soon hun :hug: mention it to your midwife if its really bothering you and making life uncomfortable. just think not long til you get to hold her and all this will seem worth it :)

debecca said:
This has just started for me as well Judy. Walking is so painful now she's head down and I feel almost like I need a wee (in a painful cystitis kind of way) as I'm walking and have to go really s-l-o-w-l-y.
:

this is how it is for me now..i cant figure out quite why i cant move about easily- my bump isnt big or heavy- but its sooo hard and tight feeling and just presses downwards so hard on my bladder it makes me feel anchored to the ground !

Thanks ladies :hug:

I never even thought of SPD i never realised you can get that this late into the pregnancy i dont think its that well i hope not, just thought it was baby engaging. Its my first baby so i did hear that they can engage early and pop in and out so just thought it was that. :think:

Glad to see im not the only one having trouble walking though :think: If its still really uncomfortale next week i will go and see my midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back