• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats everyone up to this weekend?

mum2A&L

Reaction score
we sold a chair on ebay, so we are waiting in for the person to come and pick that up. Then we might go down to old leigh and sit on the sea front with a drink and some prawns.

tomorrow, shopping, then we may go to a little wood near us and feed the squirrels.

how about every one else?

Well my oh has gone off to do some jobs for me and post a parcel and when he comes back were going off to ely shopping at iceland and tescos then back here to do some washing and ironing and cook a fabulous dinner and fuss the cats.

Then getting kid to bed and going to watch dvds with my oh and just chill out :)

Today ill be going shopping and popping to see my mum as its her birthday!

Tomoro i will see my niece at some point as it is her birthday. Also my FIL is coming for dinner tomoro, him and DH are watching Grimsby Town play on Sky.

nothing, nothing and then maybe some more nothing... :(
OH has his so all weekend cos his ex is goig out or something so im not seeing him.

Just got my assignment results though ad i got 100% :D:D:D so im dead chuffed so i think im gonna go into town maybe and buy a few reference books cos even though i am gettig good marks its just not stayig in my brain!!!

Nothing planned for today - but we were supposed to be going to a farm park tomorrow but if this weather doesn't clear up we'll be going flaming nowhere!

Sarah&LJ said:
Just got my assignment results though ad i got 100%

show off :) Well done though!!!!

vicki - thats what we are hoping. there is a butter fly place near us, where there is quite a bit inside, so if it does rain tomorrow we may go there. If not i might take alice to a soft play area. :think:

I hate the weather just now - it's crap as Sam's only day off is a Sunday and apart from last week the past few weeks have been crap so not had much of a chance to do anything together! :wall:

I can't beleive how big Alice is now, she gets more gorgeous everytime i see her pics! :D

Dans swimming lesson this morning (OH has taken him so I could have a lie in.......still woke up at 7.30am :roll: )
Got OH's friend coming round later today and prob for the evening.
Going to OH's work friend's little girls 1st birthday party tomorrow (bit of a mouthful :lol: )
Watch/listen to ths Spurs/Newcastle game. I'm a spurs fan and my OH is toonarmy!

And at some point today I'm going to bath my dog as she's a little bit stinky!

we've got to finish painting our bedroom, and hopefully buy a carpet for it.
My house is such a tip at the moment I :pray: I don't pop till it's finished! :lol:

Sam i thought you said you were going to drink some prawns :doh:
Im working all weekend, like a tool i said id work yesterday night on my day off, what wa i thinking :roll:

We're making some sandwichs to take here...

DD1.jpg

Devils Dyke in Brighton...just hope the sun stays out! x

We were going to go to the Morpeth Gathering this morning, but I have been in quite a lot of pain, think baby is trying to engage (or torture me! :evil: )
Our friend is throwing us a baby shower this afternoon. It isn't conventional, we are going to her house with all our friends (lads and lassess) to celebrate/comisserate the end of Dinkydom!! Should be nice, wish I could drink!! :D

Sarah&LJ said:
Just got my assignment results though ad i got 100% :D:D:D so im dead chuffed so i think im gonna go into town maybe and buy a few reference books cos even though i am gettig good marks its just not stayig in my brain!!!

WELL DONE SARAH :clap: :clap:

Misslarue said:
Watch/listen to ths Spurs/Newcastle game. I'm a spurs fan and my OH is toonarmy!![/quote
WELL you know who i wanna win COME ON THE TOONARMY :dance: :dance: :dance:
please let us win :pray:

HAPPYBUNNY hope the pains go away and you enjoy your day in Morpeth its a lovley little town :D hope the sun is shining up there as well 8)
you make me nolstagic just by mentioning home :hug:

Hidelu
Love going to places like Devils dyke the last time we went we saw little baby blue tits nesting sooo cute :angel:
Devils Dyke is a lovely place to go for a walk
Wish my James was hear so we could do the same on this lovely sunny day
ENJOY your day hun :D :wave:

Im making up childrens storysacks to sell on ebay...and make a bit of extra cash for my little Collier.
i need to get rid of all the resources ive bought over the years (im a nursery nurse) ive got boxs upon box of Ty beanies and books taking up way to much space since a brought them all back from the nursery i can hardly get from one end of the room to the next.

going well so far the first one i put on has a lot of :dance:
interest :dance: :dance:im really enjoying doing it to :cheer: :cheer:

geordie lass said:
Misslarue said:
Watch/listen to ths Spurs/Newcastle game. I'm a spurs fan and my OH is toonarmy!!

NO WAY!! You have beaten us the last 5 times we have meet, its our turn!
Saying that though, you do need the points more! :wink: :lol:

HideiLu, have fun at devils dyke :cheer:
I'm originally from Crawley so have spent many lovely afternoons there.

We are supposed to be digging trenches in the garden for the footings of our new conservatory, porch and walled flower beds, but its raining and windy so I have left my OH to do it by himself whilst I skive off to sit inside and talk to you lot! :oops:

I took DS and Stepson to Cinema this morning to see Alvin and the Chipmunks :shock: OMG I glad it was only on for 90 mins.

This evening we are off out for a curry (wondring if it will start me off!)

Tomorrow we are getting rid of loads of junk that I am sick of seeing around the house that wants taking to the tip.

Misslarue said:
geordie lass said:
Misslarue said:
Watch/listen to ths Spurs/Newcastle game. I'm a spurs fan and my OH is toonarmy!!

NO WAY!! You have beaten us the last 5 times we have meet, its our turn!
Saying that though, you do need the points more! :wink: :lol:

quote]

Geordie_Bart.gif
TO SPURS
:rotfl:
YOUR RIGHT THOUGH WE DO DESPREATLY NEED THE POINTS :pray:

Not alot, was supposed to have some work on, but the cars havent been dropped off to me and owner isnt answering phone... :roll: lol so a lazy weekend for me!... apart from babysitting tonight i think :lol:

Today
I was working from 6am this morning...
Got in, had a shower.. went on here for a bit...
Just been to Tesco with my OH, got some shopping...
Now making food...
Spending a night in with Lee tonight

Sunday
Its the Derby.... Liverpool v Everton!
So will be attending that! Most definately!!
Then... i dont know... :cheer: :cheer:

Aw Happybunny, enjoy your baby shower! :)
And HideiLu, if ther weather is nice what a lovely place to go!

Misslarue, a bit of banter between you and your OH eh!!

Today I will probably get the bed covers and pillows and IgglePiggle and watch telly and sleep. But today I made these!!! (Theres a link in my sig of the other stuff I make) I really love the Bumble bee one! They are really tiny!

Image064.jpg

Image062.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image129.jpg

Tomorrow! I AM GOING TO THE MONKEY SANCTUARY!!!! Imsooo excited I went there when I was 7with my family when we went to Cornwall on holiday now I live just down the road from it! So excited! I will get lots of pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back