whatever happened to ...

In fact.....I'm gonna PM Jo Beth now!

Will let you know if I get a response!

zebrastripes said:
....frangelle?....random name pulled out of the air I just remember because there was something about berets....

fran got banned but she is fine, she had a beautiful baby boy :D

I was only thinking yesterday about Tegala, she was on here all the time, but haven't seen anything since she had Tameron. She used to crack me up!

Also Timsmom, I really hope that she is ok.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
zebrastripes said:
....frangelle?....random name pulled out of the air I just remember because there was something about berets....

you seem to know all about the forum convicts :wink:

Haylii&&Mia said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
zebrastripes said:

you seem to know all about the forum convicts :wink:

:oops: cos I was one :oops:

Carly and Annem...Used to chat looooads on here...Havent seen either of em for aaaaaages

Tara & Liam said:
beanie said:
I can't remember those I hatched Seren with, apart from those I am already in touch with - how bad am I?

i had Liam around then, i remember you :D

I meant those that don't poston here anymore,I remember you, you are a fellow Joaquin obsessive :)

That woman who lived in the States that had a baby called Ava... I remember her from when I had Ella.

there was also someone that her baby by AI wasnt there when i first joined, i think her name was moonpie or something like that.

beanie said:
Tara & Liam said:
beanie said:
I can't remember those I hatched Seren with, apart from those I am already in touch with - how bad am I?

i had Liam around then, i remember you :D

I meant those that don't poston here anymore,I remember you, you are a fellow Joaquin obsessive :)

hmmm Joaquin, lovely. hmmmm

IM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you all,

mel i am on msn im just on a different adress now as nasty exes hacked into all my profiles etc!
anyone who wants to add me to facebook feel free youll find me under steph 1 anderson and ill be the drunk one in the bunny ears!

i miss you girls too, i dont come on here really now because alfies so big :( and it was so long between me leaving here to coming back there's been so many people come and go babies etc etc by the way congrats ladies on new babies, and ttc'ers on bfps (see i still know the lingo - ish)

loving the new forum look by the way mods bloody lovely ... hope you are all well and if anyone wants my number give jo a pm and she'll let you have it.

love to you all

xxx

Jen&James said:
Carly and Annem...Used to chat looooads on here...Havent seen either of em for aaaaaages

Carly's doing fine I believe... she did text me a while back, as she was moving house, really looking forward to it but having internet problems I think.

Alfiesmummy said:
IM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you all,

mel i am on msn im just on a different adress now as nasty exes hacked into all my profiles etc!
anyone who wants to add me to facebook feel free youll find me under steph 1 anderson and ill be the drunk one in the bunny ears!

i miss you girls too, i dont come on here really now because alfies so big :( and it was so long between me leaving here to coming back there's been so many people come and go babies etc etc by the way congrats ladies on new babies, and ttc'ers on bfps (see i still know the lingo - ish)

loving the new forum look by the way mods bloody lovely ... hope you are all well and if anyone wants my number give jo a pm and she'll let you have it.

love to you all

xxx

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
Brilliant to hear from you! :cheer:
I'm off to look for you on Facebook now! :D

steph heeeyyyy u have to come back we missss u
Bray is big to and im still here, no getting rid off me hehehehehe

Does anyone have contact with Katysmummy?

SarahH said:
Prickleyfairy (Amy), who had Mia and used to live in Spain but moved back to the UK... we went through our pregnancies together. She was pregnant again, but not sure if she's had the baby or not

She's still around! She doesn't post loads but she posted a week or so ago joining 3rd tri, she's having a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back