what wud you do?????

hayes

Reaction score
I know that it may be odd but if i ever get pg i want to surprise my mum with the news. I sumtimes feel worse telling her af has arrived than my hubby. She has been amazing and a rock through out all this.

I have seen a babygrow id like to get on Ebay that will have the words 'nannys little miracle'on it. The thing is do i risk it and buy it now so im ready if i eva shud need it or wait untill i am pg.

What wud you do??

Michelle. x

Ooh that's a tough one. I bought a few bits when we first started trying- a baby book and a little chalk board where you count down to baby's due date. I gave the book to my sister after a year of trying. I kept the chalk board though as I adore it and didn't want anyone else to have it!! Wish I hadn't bought them now though as feels a bit like I tempted fate and now look what's happened!!
Could they not do next day delivery? So just wait and then when you are pg order it for the next day.

P.s you tested yet?? ;-)

Nope not tested yet lol!!!

I think you cud be right i dont want to jink anything but know i wont b able to keep it to myself if i find out, esp from my mum.

I have bought a badge for hubby saying dad to be which is going to be his surprise. Just hope its soon.

Michelle. x

I don't think there's any harm in buying it. It can be a great reminder that every month you're getting closer to getting your bfp x x x

I like what louise did she went online and got some personalised scratch cards. The picture is of a digi test and you scratch off the result, no idea where she got them from but a very clever and inventive idea

As long as you don't sit looking at them every month if AF arrives I think it's a good idea. I've heard it's good for the hormones/fertility if you are around baby things, but I also know that would make it more difficult for me if I had to look at new little unused babygrows every day. I think you need to weigh up whether you'll let it upset u or if the sentiment would be worth it. You won't be able to wait for it to arrive to tell your mum if you buy it after your bfp! x

Thanks i think i will buy it, as i will keep it in my box under the bed(my gift box for presents) and will defo not get it out and look at it as its really just a gift for my mum.

Michelle. x

I would put it in my online 'basket' ready to click to order for express delivery. Would you tell your mum as soon as you get your bfp? I would be worried about telling people in case it was a false positive, my mum would be so happy it would be more of a letdown if I was wrong. Maybe your mum is different though!

It sounds as if you have a good feeling about this time though, I can't wait to see your post on Friday! :nopoas:

She has been through it all with me, if it is a false positive then i shall be so devestated that she will know anyway.

Wasnt thinking of giving it to her till next wk at earliest and will have prob have done many tests to just convince myself let alone my mum lol!!!

Michelle. x

I think it's a lovely idea and you should buy it but put it away until you get a BFP. Best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back