• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what would you do??

foxymum

Reaction score
me & my friend were walking with the kids last Thurs & found a mobile phone :shock: its a really good one Sony Ericsson 850 i.
what we gonna do with it?
we took the sim card out coz we got scared!!!
do you think we are bad?

Nah :twisted:

I would keep it too, thats the kind of world we life in, whats yours in mine, and whats mine in my own :twisted:

thats what i thought, if i lost my phone would someone hand mine in? no they wouldn't, its a shame really.

nic & keeley said:
who go to keep it?
you or your friend?( soory i'm nosey :oops: :oops: )

what we were going to do was sell it & then split the money, naughty i know :roll:

How much you want for it :rotfl: Mine has just packed up on me .....

I would keep it too, you know if it happened to you it would not be returned!

I'm such a gimp, I would probably hand it in (dh is policeman!) but I would do it because if it happened to me I would be devestated, other than the phone I would have lost all my phone numbers and possibly pictures I could never get back!

Just my opinion, I am not judging anyone in the slightest!!

they can get it blocked if its fairly new so it might not be sellable it might be worth giving back and doing something a bit nice it will make you feel good and you might get a reward just sorry i know im a spoil sport but id feel guilty :D but its toatally up to you cause i know what you mean most people would keep it im just a wimp id worry the police would turn up at my door lol

missac said:
I'm such a gimp, I would probably hand it in (dh is policeman!) but I would do it because if it happened to me I would be devestated, other than the phone I would have lost all my phone numbers and possibly pictures I could never get back!

I agree (but im also not judging anyone!) if I lost my phone id be gutted, and embarassed......some of the pics ive taken for OH are just.....well no-one but him should see them :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
missac said:

I agree (but im also not judging anyone!) if I lost my phone id be gutted, and embarassed......some of the pics ive taken for OH are just.....well no-one but him should see them :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: naughty you!!!!!!! If I had pictures like that on my phone I would start sweating when anyone touched my phone :rotfl:

I would hand it in. i lost my phone once. turns out i left it in new look and the shop assistant phoned my mum from my phone to let her know it was found. how nice is that? :D

I'd hand it in too (honestly!). If the phone was on contract it could be traceable and could well be blocked from making/recieving calls once the owner reported it. If it is used calls could well be traced and the phone tracked to the new owner, even if you sold it on via say ebay all the buyer would have to do is give your details as the person they bought it from and you might end up in bother. Personal opinion: Hand it in, consequences for making a tenner or so on it arnt worth it!

I'd hand it in too. I lent my phone to a guy in a pub (me being too nice and dumb) and the lil %$£^% ran off with it :evil:

Sorry to say I would probly keep it!

Ive lost my phone a few times, twice it was never returned but once a bus driver returned it!

I would hand it in - not because I am a saint, but because they are quite expensive phones (I have one :p) and the owner will probs get it blocked when they report it stolen.
Whoever you sell it to won't be too happy and you might be out of pocket.
:think:
It's a ponderer

I would personally hand it in to the police or something as I would be gutted if I lost my mobile especially as it is a contract so I would have to keep paying for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back