What would you do...

I can choose to have full pay for 10 months, or 80% pay for 1 year. And hubby will get 10 weeks paid faternity leave (which is compulsory for him to take) . I would probably take a full pay 10 months and than start working again as I love my job:) But maybe not fulltime!

I am unemployed at the moment (redundancy in Feb) so we are hoping to get pregnant soon, put most of my payout in savings as I want to be a stay at home mum until my kids start school.

Hi, I have my Little boy and i thought i would eb dying to get back to work but im not!!!! I really want to be a sahm as i didnt realise how much i want to be with him, teach him etc!! Were trying to work it out - it will be tight but we wont benefit from me going back to work after childcare is paid for. I'm hoping to start up a website design business from home so i can still get some money in (i have just finished my first website) but it helps buying bits every month with the smp looming. my lo is nearly 7 months old and so far i havent had to buy nappies or wipes for him (i was very well stocked up lol) and i have a box of toiletries to use up too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back