What will you ladies be taking/using before the birth and when?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Just as title as says really. I have seen lots of posts about what people will be using before the birth e.g RLT and perenium massage or anything else. I am just seeing what hints and tips i can get from people on what to take/use and when i start using it/them.

Sorry if i sound a bit on the dumb side but i havent really thought about anything like this but really think that maybe its time i do lol.

xx

Last edited:
Ah thanks for that. Did u feel it helped or are you not sure? Also what did you take, how much and from what week lol.

Sorry for all of the questions :)
xx

Na that's cool :) I started taking it at 35 weeks, 1 cup a day. 36 weeks 2 cups a day, 37 weeks 3 cups a day for the first 2 days then just when I felt like it. Was maybe having 5/6 cups a day. My labour was extremely painful, but I think that's cause Cesca was back-to-back. I did go into labour 5 days early, might have been thanks to rlt, might not. lol But even with my lack of really knowing if it helped or not I'd definitely drink it again in any future pregnancies cause it made me feel like I was doing something to help (which made waiting for her arrival seem less of a drag) :) x

Hi. I started drinking rlt at 32 weeks and at the mo In drinking 2 cups a day.
Im going to start the massage this week as u can start that from 34 weeks.
:)

Ooh I cam start rlt today I got the tablets cos hate hot drinks do I just take one this week?

Cool thanks for the replies ladies. I think i better get myself shoppin sometime soon and invest in some things ha ha xx

I started drinking 1 cup of RLT at 32weeks and upped it to 2 a day when i hit 34 weeks.

I've been taking 2 EPO capsules a day since 34weeks, 1 in the morning and 1 at night (think they recommend you to up the dosage to 3-4 capsules a day when u get to 38weeks).

When i get to 36weeks i'm going to insert an EPO capsule every night at bed time.

I'm starting perineal massage this week - they generally say you should start this about 4-6weeks before your due date i think.

I hadn't really though about it much but I will be drinking rlt or taking the supplement tablet form. What does rlt taste like btw?? I think I'll also try the evening primrose oil. I'm praying for an easy labour lol!

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering exactly the same things! :)

I took arnica a week or so before my due date with my son and for a week or so afterwards. When I ended up having a c-section it healed and I recovered beautifully, I think it was because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back