• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What will baby sleep in at the hospital?

CatzEyez

Reaction score
Hiya, I was just wondering whether I need to pack a grobag sleeping pod or whether to pack a couple of blankets OR do hospitals supply the bedding after baby has been born? Thanks in advance!

all you need is a sleep suit and a blanket hospital will provide everything else

just the actual clothes you need, the hospital will provide blankets

Check with your hospital hun, they all have different policies. I had to take blankets/sheets/towels, everything really x :hug:

Check with the hospital hun? I was at Southmead and they provided everything, just took his clothes, they provided nappies, cotton wool, blankets etc. I wouldn't use a grobag until about a month old. Also, loads of babies feel more comfortable being swaddled right at the start, Tom did x

Hospitals are generally a bit warm so I'd say just stick with sheets/blankets and babygros and vests.

All are different. Ours said to take your own blankets, but then supplied them when we got there.
Just remember to pack a cardigan just in case! I forgot and she really needed it as our labour and maternity wards are quite cold!
Thankfully they have some there just in case baby can't keep her temperature like Angel couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back