What were you like as a kid?

Urchin

Reaction score
I was a right little madam.
I was a tomboy and my mom refused to cut my hair short like my brother's...she made me wear it in bunches all the time which I HATED!!! :evil:

One day when I was about 4 I went upstairs and cut ONE of the bunches off with scissors.
:rotfl:

Any other little madams here?

i was gorgeous (ofcourse) and perfectly behaved (of course).

I was the model child :D

Oh urchin you reminded me of what i thought id forgotten about being a naughty girl! (not in a rude snese either may i add)! :rotfl: god i have so many things i could say i did where do you want me to start? :lol:

budge said:
i was gorgeous (ofcourse) and perfectly behaved (of course).

I was the model child :D

:? :think: :think: :think: :rotfl:

I was a tomboy too, always climbing trees and playing with cars and marbles. then I became a teenager and turned into a precocius brat.

Am currently stuck between the two stages.

I had a big fight with my brother about something once, and drew his initials in graffiti all over his bedroom in permanent marker pen. I have NEVER admitted it was me either...he got in sooooo much trouble :twisted:

funnily enough i was a tomboy too. i would no wear dresses (still won't) and i loved to play motorbikes on my bikewith my walkie talkies.

I was a girly girl, loved Barbies and my own way! (Haven't changed there then!) :shakehead:

Hehehe forgot to say i was the orignal "angel" sent from heaven! :lol: :rotfl:

Up till about 11, I was a girly girl. I liked princess dresses and barbies and fairies and mermaids and stuff like that.
Then from about 11 to 13 I didn't know what I was....a right mish-mash.
Then from 13 till about 16 I was a real tomboy. I had two boy best friends and we used to climb trees and ride bikes and play football and stuff....I wasn't sophisticated in the slightest.
Then around 16/17 I was a hippy chick.
And then I discovered rock music at 17 (a genre which I hadn't really encoutered much of previously), and I became very alternative....
now I'm just mumsy in appearance, but a rock chick on the inside :)

HEY!
Why am I the only one admitting stuff?

I'll have a tantrum, you know!

EDIT...where's Dionne? I bet she'll admit to something :wink:

Ok I played with Barbies until 12, my gym kit for first year at high school was a minnie mouse t shirt out of M&S and LA Gear flashing Light trainers! :rotfl:

K X said:
Ok I played with Barbies until 12,

12!!?

I was a moody miserable "rocker" at 12 after I decided I fancied Axl Rose. :lol:

I was really naughty!!!

I use to bite peoples legs at bus stops apparantly & spray people with my orange juice through a straw in C&A cafe!

When I was a little older I use to know what nights prisoner cell block H was on & because my big foster sister watched it & we had to share a room I use to hide under the duvet as if I was asleep but make a little peeky hole so I could watch it too!

Also know the first time my big foster sister baby sat me I played up & when my sister wouldn't let me down to sit with her an her big friends I went upstairs & took her matches from her sneaky place & starting lighting playing cards & flicking them across the room! I don't think my sister was allowed to look after me again after that & her sneaky stash was revealed :twisted:

I do remember one thing playing on my swing one day throwing stones up into the guttering but its missed and went straight into the patio doors :oops: so i quickly ran inside and told my mum and when she asked how it happened i told her it must have been a bird's beak that had flown into it and shattered the glass :fib: :rotfl:

i played with dolls too untill i was about 12. I loved them. They were the fisher price play people. Does anyone remember them? i had loads.

no. i hated weebles.
they were little people. ill find a picture.

Oh I loved them
hourra.gif
lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back