What weird and wonderful things have you tried?

EllieBelle

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend earlier today who has 2 children, she tried to conceive her first for over 3 years, but swears blind it happened in the end as she stood on her head for 30 mins after BD - hey presto after 3 years she got her first BFP :D

Made me laugh and just wondered what weird and amusing things you have tried, not tried anything myself as yet as first month ttc, but certainly up for all suggestions, and thought it would lighten the conversation for all of us about to test in the near future, or for those that got their BFN's this month!

Look forward to reading the replies :D

hi there :wave:
Well i can say that when i was trying to conceive my third i had my legs in the air i swore blind it worked for me. The things we do. :D

I am planning on hanging off the bed with my hands on the floor this entire weekend...I am sure DH will laugh himself silly, but hey why not help the little buggers swim. :angel:

I held my legs up against a wall for 10-15 minutes and had a BFP first time around. Can't do that this time as the wall I used to prop my legs on has a huge painting on it :shock: So, I've been propping them up against hubby's chest while he's kneeling on the bed :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back