What was the last film you saw.....

at home it was Labrynth :cheer: obviously loved it!!

at cinema was ratatoui (sp?) also enjoyed :cheer:

At home abit of buffy the vampire slayer last night, but other then that it was Mr & Mrs Smith seen it before but was just as good the second time round.

Cinema Ratatoulli (sp) loved it, it was really funny the kids never moved the whole way through (didn't take lily btw :lol: )

xSuzx

I loved Saw. I've only seen the first one and that twist at the end :shock: Makes you really shudder. I won't say anymore incase in spoils it for people that havent seen it.

Excellent film. Jed doesn't like horror movies but he even loved it. We keep saying we'll watch the others but we never get round to it.

Lou :)

Bumping this thread cos we watched The Davinci Code last night and I thought it was really good, I'd read the book but somehow not got round to watching the film yet.
We upgraded to Sky movies again this month so there are a few good films on for us at the moment. :)

I'm watching War of the Worlds at the moment too, seen it before but it's not bad :D

What Lies Beneath - very watchable but quite predictable :)

chitty chitty bang bang was the last one i saw :lol: :lol:

At the cinema - Hitman - Was better then expected (bit too gory for me tho :puke: )
At home - Gladiator - I have a bit of a thing for Russel Crowe

i watched requiem for a dream today,
i got it for xmas because i like it and hadn't
seen it for a while! i also got the anniversary edition of dirty dancing- love that too :oops:

Me and OH have watched quite a few films recently cus we went and bought quite a few in the sales.

The Ultimate Bourne set which has all three films - OMG why havent i watched any of these before, great films and Matt Damon how yummy is that man.

De Ja Vu - I actually really liked this film once i had got my head round it.

Departed - With Leo Dicaprio and Matt Damon :lol: Good film

Knocked Up - Not as good as i thought it would be, but some funny bits pregnant ladies can relate to.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - Found it a bit long winded but its got Johnny Depp in it so i was happy to watch.

Simpsons Movie - It was ok some funny bits in it, but i think i was expecting more.

Right i will stop now, probably boring you :lol:

i watched knocked up the other night that was quite funny. i liked the pregnant sex thing :lol: (being weird) thats exactly what OH is like.

im watching pans labrinth today its really good but i didnt realise it was a 15 thought it was a kids film :oops:

I watched 'knocked up' last night and thought it was really funny. Took my niece to see st trinians which was o.k.x

nathanmum said:
i watched knocked up the other night that was quite funny. i liked the pregnant sex thing :lol: (being weird) thats exactly what OH is like.

im watching pans labrinth today its really good but i didnt realise it was a 15 thought it was a kids film :oops:

Oh watching the sex scenes was funny. It did put me off having sex a bit, didnt really need it highlighting what us pregnant women look like having sex :lol:

charlie84 said:
nathanmum said:

Oh watching the sex scenes was funny. It did put me off having sex a bit, didnt really need it highlighting what us pregnant women look like having sex :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Didn't it just... :rotfl: :rotfl: DH also laughed really hard at those scenes and its where I found out he found it strange when the baby moved too... :rotfl:

We watched 'Iam Legend' last night, it was ok. Thought it would have been much better tho.
Will Smiths body OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been working v.v.v.vhard!

Squiglet said:
charlie84 said:
nathanmum said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Didn't it just... :rotfl: :rotfl: DH also laughed really hard at those scenes and its where I found out he found it strange when the baby moved too... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: My OH hasnt felt her move yet whilst we are doing it. I am sure he wont come near me again once that happens

The last films I watched were Transformers, The Bourne Supremacy and The Simpsons. I thought the first two were really good and the Simpsons was good but not as good as I thought it would be. Next on my to watch list are Hairspray and The Bourne Ultimatum :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back