• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What was that ???!! (TMI sorry)

Baby&i

Reaction score
This morning i got up like usual went to the bathroom (for wee) :oops: came out and was making my brekfast and suddenly i had a gush of watery stuff, it wasnt sticky at all or like discharge and deffo wasnt wee i had already been that morning! it really surprised me and i was wearing OHs boxers (as i just got up out of bed) and it ran down my leg and all in OH boxers :oops: OMG so embarresed really sorry girls but what the hell would that have been??
:shock:

how much was it exactly? if it was just a trickle i wouldnt worry but if it was quiet alot i would go to your midwife asap as it could be escaped waters. i am not saying this to scare you please dont be alarmed but i would contact your midwife if it seemed quiet alot :hug:

babydust said:
it would either be wee or some of your waters, i would contact your midwife for reasurrance

what they said^^^^^
hope everything is ok :hug:

Hey hun I had something similar about 2 weeks ago! I thought it was wee! It happened twice! It wasnt loads though but enough! I came to the conclusion that is was a discharge but a more watered down kind lol! Soon after it went back to normal!? Not had anything since!

Its not happened again so i think is was really watery discharge i really dont see how it could be wee i had just been :oops: i have the midwifes next week im going to let her know i have my scan in a few days too. thanks girls thanks goodness im not the only one it made me jump but it wasnt a huge ammount else id be really worried :? xxx

Ive had this too worst thing was it happened whilst i was in the kitchen with OH making sandwiches and he looked at me cos i stopped what i was doing, looked down as i felt a small drip run down my thigh then dashed off to the toilet! He asked me what was wrong afterwards i told him it was just some very watery discharge and that managed to put him off his sandwich :lol: Im sure its nothing to worry about hun, its just 1 of those strange pregnancy things me thinks :hug: x

i had a simular thing, and have just been hosptial as it followed with tummy Ache etc. not had swabs bk yet, but everythings fine, said i have a slight water infection...

dont be alarmed.. but try asking your midwife, i'm glad i did to put mind at rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back