what to do?

Amylize

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just a quick question.

I am getting pains most of the day now since yesturday morning on my right hand side just above or on my pubic bone. Its like a sharp pain which comes ago. Its not always there but i get it most of the time. i dont want to call my midwife and bother her if it's normal :(

Any ideas?

I've had this, had it so bad last week that I ended up calling the midwife, she said its totally normal and is called round ligament pain and it starts in the second trimester :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've had this too and was told its round ligament pain. Try doing a prenatal yoga class, they really helped me or a nice bath to take the weight off the area. Hope you feel better soon :)

Thats a relief! it is only on my pubic bone or above it to the right! Odd huh! All these pains we suffer!

x

Me too, I'm also doing prenatal yoga and have found that really helps ease mine. I'm also hoping the breathing techniques will assit me to focus in labour - eeek! xx

I am exactly the same date as you Amylize and I have been getting this today for the first time also. Im sure its just round ligament pain and nothing to worry about, just annoying really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back