what test should i use?

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
hey everyone. me and oh are ttc, but I am confused as to what pg test i should use. My friend who is pg with her 2nd girl, said that I shouldnt use anything other then a clear blue digital. The thing is, they are like £12 a time, and i cant afford to be shelling that amount out all the time. I know the cheaper versions dont pick pg up as early, but would you recommend using these, or should I fork out the money and stick to clear blue?? :?

xxx

i know alot of ladies use ebay cheapies....personally i use the normal clear blue ones....
Good luck hun :hug:

I used a selection :D

I use the ebay cheapies, a lot of people don't rate them but they've been fine for me.

However, I personally found Tesco tests to be the best out of the ones I used. They are cheap too. Something like £3.89 for 2. Boots were good also but more expensive.

I only used the CB digital when I had already detected a BFP on my other tests. I had faint lines to start with and used the digital a couple of days before my period was due and it detected a BFP.

Tescos are by far the best in my opinion and cheap too :)

Ive only ever used clear blue of first response

I used some cheapies from poundland, 2 in a box for a pound..........bargain.

I then confirmed my BFP with a First Response.

I used to buy mine from e bay and they do work because I got my BFP 4 days before my AF was due with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back