What test is best

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi

My AF will be due 15th September but i'll be in sunny Ibiza. What test is best to test a few days before i'm due?

I want to test on Friday 12th so 3 days before my AF is actually due.

Thanks

when i got my bfp i used ebay cheappies! they can be quite faint but if you buy a few you can happily poas for a few days and watch the lines go darker and appear faster (i am so sad!)

after getting bfp on them i got a clearblue one to confirm it a couple of days later which showed up straight away without fmu!

good luck x :hug:

If you want a downright out and out answer, yes or no then take a clearblue digital with you. OK they might cost a few quid more but you will know for sure if you are pregnant as these detect pregnancy 4 days before AF is due and i have never known them to be wrong! Good luck xxx

kirstyxxx said:
when i got my bfp i used ebay cheappies! they can be quite faint but if you buy a few you can happily poas for a few days and watch the lines go darker and appear faster (i am so sad!)

after getting bfp on them i got a clearblue one to confirm it a couple of days later which showed up straight away without fmu!

good luck x :hug:

thats exactly what I did when I got my BFP.... two ebay cheapies and then I went onto a clear blue digital the nxt day on my FMU to confirm it :) good luck xx

Best test is the ebay 10 MIu ones.........and then once you are showing a fairly good line on one of those you need to use a clearblue digital (but I would only use the digital once you are getting a BFP on a cheapy one.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-10-ULTRA- ... 8801799707

I mean at 49p for 10 - how can you go wrong??

I got my BFP on these very ones

49p for ten... bargain

Ill take some of those with me

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231