What Stroller?

mikid

Reaction score
So I have the Quinney Buzz 3 travel system at the moment but need a stroller to take away to Ireland in a few weeks on the plane. Will then just use it as and when (most probably when need to go somwhere in the car etc as it will take up less room than the humungous Quinney!)

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what is good value for money? I've been looking at Kato in Mamas and Papas as its currently down to £69 from £129...

Thanks in advance! :lol:

I brought a petite star zia+ last weekend for £64 and I LOVE IT! I have the quinny buzz 3 and love that but like you say, its too much for traveling as its massive.

I got a reworked model which made it half the price but its basically brand new. Its zias that have been sent back for faults that have then been fixed and resold. I honestly can't tell what was wrong with it before so Im uber happy. Just type 'petite star zia reworked' into google and its at the top :) deffinatly worth a look.

Oh, Ive had no tipping problems (and Ive put alot on the handlebars too!) and it folds down nice and small :)

I forgot to say, it lies totally flat as well. This was a must for me as I like my LO to snooze lying flat :)

I've just bought mamas & papas from argos, down to 59.99 it lays down aswell n I love it already!

Yeah, definitely want one that lays flat :) will have a look at argos too, didn't realise they did mamas and papas there!

I brought a petite star zia+ last weekend for £64 and I LOVE IT! I have the quinny buzz 3 and love that but like you say, its too much for traveling as its massive.

I got a reworked model which made it half the price but its basically brand new. Its zias that have been sent back for faults that have then been fixed and resold. I honestly can't tell what was wrong with it before so Im uber happy. Just type 'petite star zia reworked' into google and its at the top :) deffinatly worth a look.

Oh, Ive had no tipping problems (and Ive put alot on the handlebars too!) and it folds down nice and small :)

I'm on the look out too and LOVE this! I just looked on the site, i love how it folds up so small. But, do they do them in different colours? I'm not too keen on having it all in black.

Yeah they do other colours but you have to keep an eye out for them when they come up as they go quick. I really wanted the purple but didnt realise they had them until a day or so after. They have a facebook page that can let you know. Theres like a grey type one, red I think, purple, blue too.

Yeah they do other colours but you have to keep an eye out for them when they come up as they go quick. I really wanted the purple but didnt realise they had them until a day or so after. They have a facebook page that can let you know. Theres like a grey type one, red I think, purple, blue too.

Ooooh, purple! Will need to keep my eye out!

I so wanted it. It was a nice dark purple. Yummy. But this winter Im going to get some uber bright things for the pram so black will work quite well :)

Ive had a petite star zia for 3 years and love it! If your quite tall though it may hurt your back after a long day out as the handles are very low - fine for me at 5ft 2in! I got the pink or cranberry whatever it's called. I bought a display model from a local nursery store for £90 which I though wa great. The cosytoes are really warm too. It also has a little shopping basket and folds down so small. Taken ours abroad a couple of times and it's been fab!

I'm only 5"2' too so handle height no problem for me!! Need to see where I can go have a look at one in store, like to feel before i buy :) but sounds like the zia is getting the thumbs up from all angles!

I bought the mothercare nulo, I really like it. Originally got the silvercross pop but returned it cost the brakes stick out so far you can't bump it down stairs x

Yeah i'm 5'1 so not a problem for me either!

I looked on their website and they also have it in the Lime too!

i have mamas and papas and LOVE it :) v comfy for lo altho i have fleece liners on my prams for added comfort! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back