what song are u listening to right now

KILLER by THE BUG :cheer:

the bug's album pressure is brilliant :dance:

My Daughtry album!!! They are awesome and Chris Daughtry is going to be on American Idol tomorrow!!! :dance: :dance:

No music for me now. I have to pay attention to my students who are taking a test on the computer. Yep, the sound I'm listening to is students typing a business letter :lol:

Shrek soundtrack, breifly interupted by the bridget jones soundtrack, ohh yeahh

JJ72 and American band
love thier music anyone else heard of them ??i feel like im the only one who dose :lol:

geordie lass said:
JJ72 and American band
love thier music anyone else heard of them ??i feel like im the only one who dose :lol:

ooo I forgot about JJ72! I love their music, I only have one album (JJ72) and love October Swimmer, Oxygen and Snow. :cheer: :cheer:

I am listening to Ashlee Simpson's new song outta my head. :cheer:

A&J said:
[quote="geordie lass":etj9gd88]JJ72 and American band

ooo I forgot about JJ72! I love their music, I only have one album (JJ72) and love October Swimmer, Oxygen and Snow. :cheer: :cheer:

I am listening to Ashlee Simpson's new song outta my head. :cheer:[/quote:etj9gd88]

8) someone else Knows them :dance:
ive got 2 of thier albums I TO SKY, and JJ72

Do you know Jimmy eat world by any chance now they are WAY 8) 8) brilliant!!!!

Im now listening to MIKKA Album my fave 2 songs Lollipop and Happy endind over and over agian im in such a fab mood and these songs get me singing (badly :lol: ) out loud 8)

geordie lass said:

Im now listening to MIKKA Album my fave 2 songs Lollipop and Happy endind over and over agian im in such a fab mood and these songs get me singing (badly :lol: ) out loud 8)

I did not think that i had heard them before but I have just had a quick listen on Napster and yes I have heard a few of their songs, I have just downloaded always be, (I love this song) I have been trying to work out who sang this song for a while so thank you geordie lass :clap:

I am now listening to.... always be by Jimmy eat world :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer:

A&J said:
[quote="geordie lass":212xbr0v]

I did not think that i had heard them before but I have just had a quick listen on Napster and yes I have heard a few of their songs, I have just downloaded always be, (I love this song) I have been trying to work out who sang this song for a while so thank you geordie lass :clap:

I am now listening to.... always be by Jimmy eat world :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer:[/quote:212xbr0v]

I am glad to have help :D :lol:
and now i am also listening to ...ALWAYS BE by Jimmy eat world :lol:

i love them!!!! and id love to see them live :D i missed them when they came to England last month i only found out to late :(
next time im there!!

My fave is 'THE MIDDLE' from their BLEED AMERICA album
well actually i LOVE 8) every track on that album My James introduced me to Jimmy eat world and its one of the first albums we listend to together :hug:

I am now listening to THE MIDDLE by Jimmy eat world :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back