Music

Layla

Reaction score
Did you play a certian song alot when you were pregnant?

I played james blunt alot to Coby when he was inside me, he always kicked when i played the song "high"

just now i bathed him and after he was a bit restless so i suddenly thought to play that song to see if it would have any affect, and wow! he calmed right down and is now going to sleep!

not sure if it will work on everyone but im defo glad i played him that song alot, coz now i think it will comfort him if i cant :)

I played Snow Patrols 'Run' to Rubie at least twice a day for the last few weeks of my pregnancy, but have never played it to her when she is unsettled (completely forgot!!), I will have to try that!!

Phoebe really likes James Blunt too.
The album is fantastic!!!

She also likes Tony Christie and Westlife :oops:

i got james blunts album for christmas i'm gonna put it on now and see if it will settle rubie... :?

It worked!!! She really settled to James Blunt, but unfortunately as she was lying there all chilled, she poked herself in the eye and started screaming, it was awful, I was in tears myself :(

Ella used to kick to Christina Aguilera's Dirrty. Hmmmmm :lol:

Shane Wards- that's my goal!!!

I love that song, or maybe it's just him i love Lol!! :lol:

I sang it to Jack last night while he was waiting for daddy to make his bottle and he just sat looking at me out of the corner of his eye!! (probably thinking how i'd spoilt the song!!)

I definately think it's a fantastic way to calm a baby and it calms you in the process. :D

I didnt play any music directly but I did go to a few gigs!

I saw franz ferdinand twice and kasabian twice but I dont think Jack will go off to sleep too easily with their songs playing some how!!! :lol:

lol James Blunt will now be known as The Baby Man! :D

Must admit I was a bit sceptical with this but Seren has just fallen asleep to Lamb of God (very heavy rock) which OH usually plays. Don't know how she managed it, god only knows it makes me want to cry but she is fine, however the Deftones have just woke her up....

Confession time!!!! Oh dear........ bang goes my image!!!!!!!
:( :shock: :D

Ok, so Oscar has taken a fancy to Lionel Richie...... the song "Love of Love". Both my other two kids love the song and we played it frequently in the car whilst travelling.
Driving from Cape Town today, it was the only song that consoled poor wee Oscar. He was so upset and I had to replay the song 6 times in a row to keep him from bawling his head off!
Love oh Love............
Emilia xx

BLESS ! I kept playing the same CD of cheesy 80's hits and play it in the car so he sleeps really quickly tee hee.

I also sang 'baa baa blacksheep' every day while he was in my tummy but he was not bothered about it when he was first born however lately he is loving hearing me sing that - he must be tone deaf!!

i played all mums songs and B seems to really ejoy em starts trying to coo to em lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back