what shall i buy next??!

purple13

Reaction score
connor's grown out of his bouncy chair (he wants to sit upright now and is bored of the toys on it) soooo... i need something new for him - any excuse :wink: :)

i want something that he can sit safely in while i go to the loo - but nothing too big cos we don't have much space. we've got a bumbo and a playgym, but these seemingly have limited appeal at the moment.

any recommendations please?

thanks!!

:D :D

Evie's a little bit younger but we have a travel cot which will double up as a playpen. I wanted one so she can sit and play with her toys while I unpack shopping/ go to the loo/cook dinner etc.

Our one has a net side so she can stil see whats going on around her :D

ETA: Our front room is tiny as well but we can pack it away when it's not in use so not a problem :)

It's got a matress with it which is just a little bit softer than a cot/little bit harder than a bed. x

there not small but leland recomends both the fisherprice jumperoo and the graco fun rock giggles , the giggles is just an activity centre but he loves it and as his getting older preferes to stand in it then sit , sounds ideal for connor ! but like i say there not small ! but ive got a tiny flat and still made room for the jumperoo lol ( graco one at grandmas)

cheers guys :D am off to mothercare this afternoon - i'll let you know what i end up with!

update: i got the jumperoo after trying it out in mothercare. he loves it :D so much for trying to save money though :oops: :lol:

I want the Rainforest Jumperoo so much! :D I hope I can get it when the time comes. I don't know what it is, but something about it just makes me squeal! Hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back