What reminds you....?

Yvonne

Reaction score
What reminds you of pregnancy, giving birth etc? Except the baby!! lol

Mine is Vanilla and Milk bubble bath from Asda, i used it all the way through pregnancy and i used the shower gel straight after having Jack.

I have just put it in my bath now and it reminded me of when i gave birth.

Anyone else?????

Mine is that song that peter kay did 'Amarillo'. This was out when i had really bad sickness and everytime i hear it i have to change channel cos it makes me feel ill. Strange i know.

Twilight. We drove to the 24 hr tesco then to the hospital in the twilight.

Fizzy Fanta!

I drank GALLONS of the stuff during my pregnancy it was my only craving, but I can't have it now cos it gives Brody wind :?

poor brody, thats one guy thats definately been tangoed.

mine is fake tan and milk. i craved milkand usedto put fake tan on twice a week as i was so pale
and constipation
i could go on all night

The stereophonics song Maybe Tomorrow I think it was... I have a *ahum* 'tiny' crush on the lead singer and was thrilled when their song came on the radio while i was in the delivery room in labour lol

Apples aswell I used 2 eat bag fulls of apples a day :?

xxx

milk and having baths at my mams (we only have a shower) - i used to watch her wriggle around :)

Clary sage (urghhhhhh...it stinks!!)
Indegestion
10CC 'im not in love' playing when Charlie was born

I'm glad it's not just me then, i only ran the bath and giving birth came flooding back! :shock:

Gorillas Dare it was on when i was in labour!!

also heart burn, and toast

This essentail oil mix that was meant to bring on labour. Just the smell makes me feel fat.

RASPBERRY LEAVE TEA!!!

:roll: I never want to even smell the stuff ever again!

& The smell of Johnsons Baby bath - the midwife put it in my bath whilst I was in labour! Every time i smell it I think of the hospital! :lol:

Tesco Cocoa butter body lotion REALLY reminds me of when I had my bump! Just used some tonight and its like being in a time machine...........takes you back in time! It was the best stuff though and I didnt get stretch marks!!

Anything fruity - when I was Pg I craved anything fruity to eat, bath in etc - espeically mandarin / orange flavours!

L x

The song 'Run' by snow patrol, I used to play it on the way to and from work every day when I was pg because it was played on the programme 'life before birth' so I thought foetuses must like it!! lol

Tesco Cocoa butter body lotion REALLY reminds me of when I had my bump! Just used some tonight and its like being in a time machine...........takes you back in time! It was the best stuff though and I didnt get stretch marks!!

Oooh me to. Used it every night and not a single mark on my belly. Should have used it on my bum aswell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back