What pets do we own?

Best way for them to be. Keeps it fun and interesting :) xx

Oh dear, when I first got one of my dogs, she chewed through the phone line. Wasn't impressed. She was a lovely dog though and full of character xx

oh she has chewed through the tv aerials too lol must be awful for their teeth tho they cant tell you they are hurting

I know. She only did it when she was a pup. Once she got older, she thought she was too precious for any of that. Princess complex lol xx

I have a cat, 2 dogs (1 German shepherd and a jack Russell), a corn snake, 10 chickens, a horse and a pony!

One springer spaniel and two Giant African snails.

Every one keeps telling me that I am slightly crazy and asking how I am going to cope when baby is here, I have 4 dogs, 4 cats and 5 ferrets, couldn't imagine my life without any of them and little one is going to be the most protected and loved baby if the dogs are the same with him as they have been with me while I have been pregnant

Attachments

• DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 5
I have three sphynx cats, Tilly, Elvis and Pandora. I also have an African Pygmy hedgehog called Oreo ��

There's a Whippet, a Golden Retriever and a Golden Poodle mix here. Plus I do have a kitty, but she is not a fan of kids and my dad was lonely in his apartment so Spigot moved in with Grandpa. Which suits everyone quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back