What perfume do you wear?

My favourites are Chanel Allure and Agent provocateur both pricey but nice :D

:shock: I must be a right tightwad :oops:

I wear Define from Next, or Simply Pink.....I just cant bring myself to spend £30 on perfume when I could have a day out somewhere instead.

I'd like it if someone else bought me it though :oops: The bottle thats shaped like a womans bust is nice.

oooooooh loads!!!

I love....
* Estee Lauder Pleasures
* Valentino Rock & Rose (this new out and gorgeous!!!)
* Escada (the new one cant remeber the name tho!!)
* Donna Karen Cashmire

Angel (thierry mugler)

i like the rose one and the violette one too as well as the original.

I used to love L'ancome Miracle. It's quite sweet though. At the moment i'm just using some cheap vanilla eau de toilette from Next.

Anyone remember when body shop used to let you buy refills of perfume oil? I used to get the patchouli oil and strawberry oil. And my sister used to buy banana shampoo, it ws really thick just like mushed up bananas. Body shop white musk is one of my favourite perfumes. I have a bottle of it in my bag all the time just for everyday but I'm getting a bit tired of it everyday. I want something new.
Lou :)

Ghost-that's what I wear
OR Daisy by Marc Jacobs-that's what I got my mum for her bday

My mum always nicks my perfume and then I feel like I can't wear it anymore. She even started wearing D&G Feminine so I let the bottle run out and didnt replace it.

I used to love exclamation as a cheap perfume and vanilla fields.

I use many LOL. I LOVE perfume! :D

Diesel - Fuel For Life
Diesel - Feminine (red bottle and white one - I like both lol)
Hugo - Deep Red
Hugo - Pure Purple
Jade Goody - Shh
Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
Jean Paul Gaultier - Fragile
Jean Paul Gaultier - Summer Fragrance (Special) x 2
LaCoste - Inspiration
Paul Smith - Rose
Paul Smith - Extreme
Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet
Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely
Tommy Hilfiger - True Star

I also have Britney Spears - Fantasy but I don't wear that one and a Next perfume.

I alternate them all the time but my fave at the moment is Paul Smith - Rose. It is gorgeous :D

My sister laughs at the amount of perfume I have.

Gucci - Rush/Rush2

DebbieM said:
I use many LOL. I LOVE perfume! :D

Diesel - Fuel For Life
Diesel - Feminine (red bottle and white one - I like both lol)
Hugo - Deep Red
Hugo - Pure Purple
Jade Goody - Shh
Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
Jean Paul Gaultier - Fragile
Jean Paul Gaultier - Summer Fragrance (Special) x 2
LaCoste - Inspiration
Paul Smith - Rose
Paul Smith - Extreme
Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet
Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely
Tommy Hilfiger - True Star

I also have Britney Spears - Fantasy but I don't wear that one and a Next perfume.

I alternate them all the time but my fave at the moment is Paul Smith - Rose. It is gorgeous :D

My sister laughs at the amount of perfume I have.

Gucci - Rush/Rush2

I'm loving the way you listed them alphabetically! Are they like that on your dressing table too?

(nerd alert) :rotfl:

Only joking, I'm gonna have a big old list next time I go to the perfume shop. I'll smell like a brothel by the time I've tested them all :rotfl:

I use Avon purfume, my fave at the moment is Island Vibe. Cheap and cheerful.

xJodieLoux said:

I remember the talc I used to buy from Avon years ago, night musk I think it was, it was a dark blue bottle with stars on it.

god thats brought back some memories! I haven't had an Avon catalogue in years. Love it!

I have an Avon obsession, I'm always buying stuff, I have boxes of bubble bath etc under my bed.

Avon Far Away and Far Away Fantasy :)

Also I have D&G Masculine (yeah I know.. but it smells nice on me :)), and Bodyshop Vanilla (OH says I smell like a caramac bar) and Bodyshop Oceanus (smells like blue watery stuff).

I like Britney Spears Curious but I'm too tight ass to buy it unless it's on sale in superdrug or something.

I couldn't deal with purfumes when I was pregnant so I'll have to dig them all out again.

lou said:
xJodieLoux said:

I remember the talc I used to buy from Avon years ago, night musk I think it was, it was a dark blue bottle with stars on it.

god thats brought back some memories! I haven't had an Avon catalogue in years. Love it!

OMG! I LOVED that! I'm sad they don't do it anymore. Gorgeous talcy scent. Mmmmm!

I wear CK In2U and Gucci. Also have Gucci 2 which is more fruitier (I'm crap at describing perfumes!). I used to wear Davidoff Cool Water but have gone off that, also wore CKBe loads when I was younger and it really reminds me of when I got together with DH.
I used to love Dark Musk (I think it was called that?), you could get it from Superdrug and it smelt really powdery.

Im another DebbieM - addicted to perfume, I wear it to bed :oops:

My faves are

* Jean Paul Gaultier
* Dior - Pure Poison
* Dior - Addict
* Armani - She / City Glam / Code
* CK - Obsession
* D&G - Light Blue
* Gucci - No.II
* DKNY - Be Delicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online