To buy or not to buy?

Toonlass

Reaction score
My head is done in!! Do i buy a double buggy or not ( i have my eye on the icandy pear)

The thing is, we have the jeep to take the kids anywhere and apart from the school run and a quick visit to the shops i don't really go anywhere without OH or friends. We already have a silver cross 3D and a stroller for Jacob who will be nearly one when Lucas is born so if i go anywhere major there will be 2 buggies and 2+ people to push so i could have one in each pushchair.

My thoughts........ I was thinking that i could 'wear' Lucas for the school run, its only up the path and have Jacob in the stroller. If i go to the shops i could do the same. If i was to buy the mei tai baby hawk i could chop and change between which LO i wear as its so changable. So, i could have Lucas in the silver cross and carry Jacob on my back, front or hip. Do you ladies think this is doable?

It would save me a fortune!! All i would need to buy is the mei tai. I already have the car seat etc with the 3D, am a i crazy or could it work? xx

Yeah that is certainly do-able. c i would get a double buggy if it was me but thats because i dont drive and i have to walk jack to and from nursery and town everyday if you use the car most of the time and from what u have sed about ur situation it is a gd idea. xx

Could work.....I have the Pear but only because I had a freebie Apple that I converted. I can see me wearing Sid TBH. I've a Moby wrap and a ring sling to use and I love my singles loads more than the double!

Sounds like a good plan to me, I really dont know what Im going to do - Rosie will be almost 2 when baby arrives, Im guessing that she will still need the buggy so perhaps a sling would be a good addition. Will have to suck it and see I think. You have got it all covered Toonlass :)

Its certainly possible. I think Niamh was almost 5 months old when we started using the pushchair on a regular basis. I used a moby wrap. As she got a bit bigger and heavier i started to use the pushchair for longer shopping trips or if i knew i was going to try things on.

wait till baby comes see how you go with 2 sep. prams and then if you need a double buggy get it then... :D icandy pear is rather cool tho ;) xx

I think if you can manage without it, do it. Rather than spending so much money on a buggy you probably wouldn't even use for that long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back