• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What mlu are First Response tests?....

babyblonde

Reaction score
The ones I got my faint line on this morning are 10mlu ebay cheapies - just saw an advert for First Response and got me wondering how they are better (i.e. able to tell you 6 days early)?

hold on I have some in my bathroom and will just go and check for you...

Oh no I've just thought - what if while looking at the tests for me you are tempted and end up doing one???

Ok girls, I take full responsiblity if Shezza is naughty x

sorry honey I have had a look and I can't see where it says how sensitive it is, would have thought it was one of the best ones though as you are supposed to be able to test so early with them

Good girl! Well, I have plenty of my cheapies left so I'll stick with them for the time being - I might invest in a more expensive one if I get some more faint lines ;)

yeah, I agree hun, give it a couple more days or so with the cheapies then treat yourself to a clearblue and when you see that word 'pregnant' I think it must seem more real then. Hey get me, 'treat yourself' to a bloomin pregnancy test, I think I need to get out more :shhh:

Thats the economy for you - when a pregnancy test is a treat, you know the country is in crisis!

Hi babyblonde! congrats on ur BFP's!
Not all brands are sensetive though. I didn't get a faint line at all using a predictor! but i did with clear blue and cheapies so i highly recommend u use clear blue. to be on the safe side that is. other wise i think u should wait till other tests picks it up.

Thanks hun! It's been a weird day - I did a test first thing and it just had a quite dark pink dot where the test line should be - then I did another one (with what wee I could muster! :lol: ) and got a faint line.

Going to do another in the morning - God I hope I'm not making all this up else I'm going to look like a total nutcase! :|

I got a Clearblue test kit as I was convinced i was pregnant but when it came up with those words 'not pregnant' it seemed so much more real than when i'd done a normal test!!

I'm saving the other one for when I truly am so I can show everyone hahaha...is that really sad?!! :lol:

Keeping it all x'd for you

babyblonde. I have a feeling u r drinking a gallon of water to get another wee :rotfl: well thats what i did after getting my first BFP but don't do it as it will dilute ur wee and give u negative results. best of luck tomorrow morning keep us updated. :hug:

:lol: no I've actually been very good as I know if I drink a load of water I'm only cheating myself.

Haven't had a drink for about 4 hours though I just realised.....hmmmm, a little tempted.....?

Isnt it funny how the Clearblue digi is the one we all rely on most. On day I got BFP I used an ebay cheapie and got a v v faint line so I used my First Response Early and got quite a strong line so had to use my Clearblue to see that word 'pregnant' then I truly believed it :lol: I would recommend the First Response over ebay cheapies as I'm still getting quite faint lines on the cheapies now (yes I'm still POAS :oops: ) but the FRER was a strong line :hug:

See my other post - I might invest in a more expensive one tomorrow!

I'm sure i rad somewhere that first response are 25mlu

Thanks hun!

Don't quite understand how if they are 25mlu they pick things up better than the 10mlu ones - but as long as I get my BFP I don't much care :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

the cheapeis can be quite dodgy though so dont worry.

I had a BFP (as in big faint positive :D ) on a 10 mlu ebay cheapie and got AF the next day so they are not the best.

Good Luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back