What jobs???

Eveadel

Reaction score
Just wondering what sort of jobs I could do in the evening or weekend except shop work or work I could do from home??? Any ideas girls??

Waitressing or something along those lines. I used to do a lot of that while I was at school and university.

I used to a lot of bar work when Jessica was younger, they always want you on weekends and evenings don't they. I didn't like the late finishes though!

Or you could try call centre work if you dont want to be on your feet all the time!

Id suggest trying a few agencies, temping can be a great way of getting back into it after a break and you can designate exactly what hours you want to do

What about Data entry using computer from home, or doing letters for companys through email etc? XkelX

Thanks.

Dont fancy bar work.

I wouldnt mind cleaning Im not proud. I will enquire about call centre work but it would have to be from about 5pm, do you think they do shifts like that???

Hey hun, i do cleaning of an evening, its not as bad as people think, the money isnt great but unless your working full time, what job actually pays well!!!!! Best bet is to phone around contract sleaners in the yellow pages, most jobs are between the hours of 5-8pm and the only ones that look down on you are the snotty gits who you can spit on their desks and wipe with tissue!!! But i must say ive cleaned for different cleaning companys for 9 years now on and off and they treat you with the same respect they would an office worker xx

not that you could do it straight away but if you were that way inclined you could look into getting qualified as a therapist - Indian head massage/reflexology - I'm qualified in both and hoping to start treating clients in the New Year.

Eveadel said:
I will enquire about call centre work but it would have to be from about 5pm, do you think they do shifts like that???
Yes they do.

Just find a 24 hour call center and apply - just specify when you go for the interview you can only do 5 till whenever :D

you could always do relief work in a care home or relief work with people with learning disabilites in their own home, i know homes are always looking for people to do weekend work and the money is cannie good if u get into the right place :D

What about delivering leaflets or catalogues??

You can do this whenever is convieniant for you...its probably mega boring though!!

i used to do a few cleaning jobs. good money too. and i could sort of choose my hours the office was open 10am till 4pm so i could clean any hours other then them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back