What is wrong with my account :(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by beth3735, Jan 23, 2008.

1. beth3735

beth3735 Well-Known Member

I still come on here daily but either my account on here keeps signing me out or my pc does. But its so annoying requesting a new password all the time that I just have given up :wall: :wall:

Its annoying me now as everytime I go to reply to someone it asks me to log in and i dont know my details lol

So congratulations to all the new babies and I hope some more pop by the end of the week :cheer:

Anyway hi all newbies :wave:

2. littlepip

littlepip Well-Known Member

Aww no. How come u have to get a new password everytime? :(

3. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Do you not have a browser that saves passwords etc for sites? Its called a 'wand' usually. Most forums I visit I save my username and pw that way.

You can also opt to have the forum remember you each time you come back here. You should never need a new password each time.

Ask the mods to help you out? A password can be overridden and given to you and although you may then have to enter your username and that password each time you visit here, you should not need a new one.

Writing it down somewhere would also be good.

4. beth3735

beth3735 Well-Known Member

I know its annoying me thats why i usually just look at threads and not reply as much as i want to

Its strange as my pc remembers all my other passwords and usernames but keeps signing me out of this one. Oh well only another 3 more weeks ish till little one is out and I will be too busy for a while to get on here :)

5. moomoo192

moomoo192 Well-Known Member

I've had this 2 or 3 times in the last couple of days, not sure why though either :think: