What is this?

Carla81

Reaction score
Hi

Since about midnight last nite i had what i can only describe as tight pains across lower abdomen. I had a bit of diaorrhea (sorry tmi) and was sick once.
Been awake most of night with hot water bottle on stomach which helped a bit, the pains are nothing like period cramps and this morning seems to be more concentrated on my very low right side.
If u havent read my earlier post i had scan thurs when i should have been around 8 wks, but no fetal pole or hb visible and only measured 5+5, so appears mc may be imminent!
From what i have googled / read on here these pains dont seem to be like mc pains.
Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks x

Last edited:
Sorry for what you're going through - the waiting is the worst. I take it that although the scan wasn't good news they could confirm the sac was in the right place? I.e definitely not ectopic? ... Xxx

Thanks. Yeah was all in right place on scan otherwise ectopic may have been my thoughts x

Hi hun sorry you are going through this, I've been in your position waiting to see if the next scan brings good news or not and I know it's awful. Please don't use a hot water bottle on your stomach though whilst there is a chance your baby might be ok as its not safe in pregnancy xxx

My midwife told me hot water bottles are fine in pregnancy. Just have to make sure it's not burning your skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back