What is the best stretch mark stuff?

Mummy_Mel

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend me a good stretch mark cream or oil? There are so many to choose from and I really don't want to get ripped off!

Preferebly one that is not too expensive as well!

Thanks! :)

Think bio oil is the best but is expensive. To be honest any moisturiser will work to help prevent but the special stuff helps to reduce the appearence of existing ones!!
xxxx

hi mummy mel,

i recently commented on a simular thread to yours. In all honestly bio oil did not work for me... all it did was burn a rather large hole in my purse! I used it as instructed from the day i found out i was pregnant and my tummy now at 37 weeks looks like a road map. i also tried coco butter but again this only made my skin softer.

I asked my midwife for advice because they made me feel like crap and she said that stretch marks are one of those things in pregnancy that are hereditory... if your mum had them then your pretty much stuffed no matter what you use!

Im trying to learn to love mine rather than spending anymore money on creams... i do however hope you find something that works for you!

x

Hey hun, Im not bothered by brands but I personally prefer oils to creams and in particular almind oul. Boots do their own range. Unfortunately I think alot of it is down to genes

I am using derma mum oil, quite nice before going to bed and Palmers in the morning so I am not staining my clothes, no strethmarks so far but then I dont know what will happen in the next 5 weeks

Omg iv not been using anything up to now!! Havnt got any yet but if
I start using it now will I reduce it slightly if/when it does happen
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111