• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is my OH like

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
He wants to name the baby Harry. I've said no because 1 is too common and 2 I have a brother names Harry.
Last night he said to me that he'd buy me and engagement ring and marry me if I called him Harry :|

Must admit that's not the proposal I was hoping for.... Think you can guess my answer, ended in off!

Men are so tactless!! Honestly!! In his head he thought that was either a good plan or funny?! Men!!! Hold out for a romantic proposal for deffo!

I've turned him down once already because it wasn't good enough lol!

lol my grandad is harry and my foster sister called her son harry. it got really popular a couple of years ago

We are calling our little one harrison coz we love harry but it is too common and we thought then it is a little bit different. xxx

I loved the name Harry untill i remembered the guy who works at the plumbing center we go on a morning is called Harry and my dad always calls him Harold in a stupid voice (my dad is strange) so it put me off lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back