What have you eaten today? Be honest!

chaz84 said:
breakfast : 2 apples
lunch: 2 apples
dinner : 2 apples

its all am eating i have no appitite at all it these tables what my doc put me on i have to force my self to point i start gagging on food and its not morning sickness going to mention it to doc soon

:eek: :eek: That must be awful not being able to eat properly :(

So far ive had

Breakfast : A Bowl Of Cheerios , And 2 Bacon rolls :oops:
Snack : 1 Biscuit

No doubt there will be much more thoughout the day though LOL :lol:

Flossy82 said:
So far ive had

Breakfast : A Bowl Of Cheerios , And 2 Bacon rolls :oops:
Snack : 1 Biscuit

No doubt there will be much more thoughout the day though LOL :lol:

Haha your cheating, its only 11:37am! :lol: :lol: We'll need an update after your dinner :shakehead:

Breakfast:
Green tea and a chippy from a cafe to take away... like some alcoholic hovering around in the wine department of tescos at 10:30 in the monring! :oops: :oops: :oops:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Haha your cheating, its only 11:37am! We'll need an update after your dinner

Lol i was going to keep a not after this of what il have eaten but if its like any other day then its rather shocking to say the least :oops:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Breakfast:
Green tea and a chippy from a cafe to take away... like some alcoholic hovering around in the wine department of tescos at 10:30 in the monring! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I eat less now im pregnant!? Its weird.

Today

Breakfast:

1xTea

Snack:
Chocolate buttons

Lunch:

BLT sarny and prawn cocktail crisps.

Dinner i'll probs have chicken xx

Breakfast:

Bowl of shreddies with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch:

Smoked ham & mustard sandwich
Cherry fruit corner

No snacks as yet but have been drinking loads of red grape juice! Not sure what I'm having for dinner as I probably won't be able to eat when dinner time comes around :(

Ah, this thread has made me feel a bit less guilty than I was :oops: I've been indulging in some reet naughty snacking of late. I've been wanting some really strange things first thing in the morning too. My hubby is looking at me like I've gawn mad.

Must eat better. Must eat better.

*repeats to self like a mantra*

pickled_onion said:
Ah, this thread has made me feel a bit less guilty than I was :oops: I've been indulging in some reet naughty snacking of late. I've been wanting some really strange things first thing in the morning too. My hubby is looking at me like I've gawn mad.

Must eat better. Must eat better.

*repeats to self like a mantra*

:lol: I read that wrong at first. I thought you were saying "must eat butter" and I was thinking ewwww she has it bad!! :rotfl:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
:lol: I read that wrong at first. I thought you were saying "must be butter" and I was thinking ewwww she has it bad!! :rotfl:

Ha :D Nah, I'm not munching butter in chunks or anything. The worst of it is wanting raw onion in various guises first thing in the morning. My hubby refuses to come near me :lol:

*breathes her onion breath across the forum*

I'm not even meant to be in this section :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back