What have you been able to eat??

frangelle

Reaction score
I only seem to want to eat rubbish, i.e chocolate, biscuits, crisps. I made a massive shepherds pie and veg yesterday and had to force it down. The smell of it cooking makes me feel sick.

all I really fancied when 1st pregnant was pasta and rice dishes, couldnt touch chicken in any shape or form or big meat dishes but could eat mince, I live in Greece and I ate loads of stuffed tomatoes and peppers and pasta with fresh tomato sauce, also really fancied 'spicy' things and cant get indian food here during the winter and didnt fancy cooking my own curry so had chilli con carne quite a lot. Also ate LOADS of taramasalata and tzatiki until Doctor told me no more as had lots of salt in.

also ate loads of chocolate and crisps but I've had to stop the crisps as give me heartburn now!!!!!

I only fancied really stodgy food like pasta and potatoes, and went completely off veg and anything greasy. Just stick with eating what you can manage - it will get easier :)

I like salt n vinegar crisps too and prawn cocktail crisps are a second best. :wink:
I have a real craving for cheddar cheese and crakers too.
the other day i really fancied some sweet n sour chicken balls but that was until the morning sickness kicked in! :puke:

Pasta with Pesto... it's keeping me alive!

I love chocolate but it's makes me feel so so :puke: . Allnice sweet food does.. it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back