What have I not done yet ?

Lauren92

Reaction score
To naturally get labour going ?

What I have done:

Sex (over 10 times per day - I think that is sufficient ? :lol:)
Eaten many curries
Walked up and down the stairs multiple times every day
Using birthing ball
Squatting
Taken my 11 month old for very long walks in the fresh air (upwards of 3 miles)

And that is about it...

What have I missed out ?

I can't help but be annoyed, because after all that I haven't even had a single Braxton Hick for the last fortnight :(

All it is doing is making my baby kick the hell out of my womb!

pinapple is it? stimilate nipples lol i sorry not good with my spelling but i think u understand me i hope :)

Heard alot people saying u would need eat about 20 pineapples day for it to help but don't know x

I dont think its advised to use castor oil anymore xxx

i read somewhere yesterday that to stimulate your nipples properly you need to "tweak" them at regular intervals for a very long time.

although i wouldnt consider doing this at the moment... even my husnand touching them makes me want to punch him in the face... it did make me smile!

Pineapples - sex - thai green curry - more pineapple - more sex - water (just cause you'll need some by then :) )

i've heard spending time on all fours helps to engage the head or if already engaged helps to kick start things... Thinking this may be chosen sexual position if this is the case?! lol sorry tmi.

Crawling... scrubbing the floors... anything that leaves you on your hands and knees. Because of my pelvic problems i find it hard to do either of those things so ive been trying to spend some time on all fours in the bath. Sounds rediculous but its the only way i can do it as the water supports the weight and takes the pressure off my back.

Hayley - I get on all fours in the bath, too! I thought I was the only one! I find the water supports my bump nicely. Lauren, definitely try to spend as much time as possible on your hands and knees :) My MW said this really helps get baby heading south. x

i'm glad im not the only one... i thought i was rediculous when i started doing it so its a relief to find that im not that nuts.

My husband finds it hilarious!

x

Well I'm on my hands and knees every time we have sex, so I think I have that covered...

Oh, and as for water, I am drinking it like an alcoholic drinks vodka! I didn't mention it though as I didn't think it would help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back