What has happened over night?????

leannesxb

Reaction score
Last night before bed I was really uncomfortable and couldn't find a comfy place to sit in the front room. I was on the bean bag, on the sofa and on all fours. My back was hurting and I had a really restless leg and my belly was sore. I was also having braxton hicks which was the first time I had experienced more than one at a time. I eventually went to bed and slept quite fitfully. When I got up this morning my belly had exploded over night!!!! It is now coming from my boobs rather than my middle and I struggled to find something to wear!!!!! Its crazy how in a matter of hours your bump can change and all that discomfort and pain was due to AJ becoming a podgy boy. lol

I remember when my bump first did that scared the life out of me but glad ur LO is ok xxx

Hahahaha sorry but I'm glad it's happened to someone else!!! At the midwife appointment yesterday she was checking for his heartbeat up past my belly button and then told me that my uterus is a good 1-2 inches higher than that :shock:

I'm finding it very hard to get comfy at the mo, I'm using a folded towel as a bump pillow so I can make it higher or lower as I need to xxxxxxxxx

I am mega uncomfortable. Can't believe I feel like this already how uncomfortable will I be in tri 3!!!! I do have a v-shaped pillow and a body pillow so bed isn't to horrendous but its when I sit watching the tv etc at night. Just been to my mates and she sits at her dining room table alot in the kitchen which has killed my back!!! I never felt braxton hicks with my first but jesus I can feel them with this one. So glad I am having a c-section I would have been a complete and utter wimp with real contractions. lol

Ah no, i don't think i've felt this, but it all sounds like i dont want to!... Hope you're all managing to get some kind of comfortable position!!... Braxton hicks do not sound fun!

Awh hope it's not too uncomfortable hun, what do Branson hicks feel like? Xx

They kind of feel like when you get all nervous and your tummy muscles go all tight and you can't relax them. Not so much a massive pain but I think with the SPD I am really feeling them. Defo uncomfortable!!!.xxx

Could be because it's a second baby too hun, you are more loosey goosey. Gently rubbing my bump helps with bh xxxxxxxx

I'm sure thats what it is honey just cos everything is saggy. lol. I have found if I rub cream or oil into my belly they disappear pretty quick plus I am being good and keeping on top of the belly creaming!! lol.

lol, i have been using my sanctuary body lotion on my belly as i love the smell of it. Although all family and in laws know i like the stuff and i end up getting it for xmas and birthdays lol. Still got some left over from last xmas haha xx

Have they said yet how early your c-section will be? Am really hoping they'll let me have one cos of my back, they've said that as the cysts are stable they don't need one, I really don't want to go to 40 weeks let alone over time xxxxxxx

Nope got consultant tomorrow so am hoping I could find out more then. They have said if everything is ok at the 32 and 36 week scan then they will leave me till 39 weeks if babe hasn't grown much (which happened with dylan) then they will make a early decision for 36 or 37 weeks. So totally in limbo at the mo. Am hoping to pin them down to a date on the basis everything is ok to just be moved forward if needed. Would like to have some sort of idea. I know my back and joints could not have coped with it hun. xxxx

lol, i have been using my sanctuary body lotion on my belly as i love the smell of it. Although all family and in laws know i like the stuff and i end up getting it for xmas and birthdays lol. Still got some left over from last xmas haha xx

I am nearly out of sanctuary stuff so FX for some for xmas. I adore the stuff too. xxx

Nope got consultant tomorrow so am hoping I could find out more then. They have said if everything is ok at the 32 and 36 week scan then they will leave me till 39 weeks if babe hasn't grown much (which happened with dylan) then they will make a early decision for 36 or 37 weeks. So totally in limbo at the mo. Am hoping to pin them down to a date on the basis everything is ok to just be moved forward if needed. Would like to have some sort of idea. I know my back and joints could not have coped with it hun. xxxx

A friend of mine has a spinal disease and she's already booked in for 35 weeks....it's her 7th so they are taking no chances on a quick and early labour. I've got the consultant and mw on 9th Jan so will push for a c-section then, plus have the gp as follow up for my back next thursday so will ask him too xxxxxxxx

yeh defo get gp on side I did. I had Dylan at 36 weeks by emergency so hoping that might sway them into making a decision. I had a dream the other night that I had baby on March the 14th which would make me 37wks + days how spooky would it be if they said then. Would well freak out the OH. lol. Dylans is on the 28th of march and he refuses to share his birthday with AJ so am running out of dates. lol

I'm not fussed when just don't wanna go full term. Will defo push for it I think now I'm in this amount of pain already.

Talking of spooky.....what if we got the same dates bump buddy????? :shock:

now that would be well spooky honey. I would just love that. lol. All for the 14th then. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back