what happens at 6 week check up

Dee1985

Reaction score
i never even had one with Dior :x
my doctors was a load of crap but iv got a new docs now
got a letter through the post
6week check up is tomorrow morning and Harleys 8 week jabs in a week

is the 6week check up for me? or Harley? or both?

and does the nurse look at my Fairy?
i had no stiches? just like to know before hand if il be having her look down there??

whats the 6 week check up for?

In my check up all she did was ask how I'm feeling and asked what contraception I wanted! Waste of time really.

mine the doc just spoke to me anout how i was feeling coping etc
and did a run over on B i had 3-4 degree tears and they didnt wanna look down there thank god

With mine it was for both of us. I saw the Dr who checked Seren all over. Then she asked me loads of questions about feeding, sleeping etc and how I was feeling. She never looked at any part of me.

cool so no need to sort my hairy mary outlol

so hopefully i wil get a prescription for the pill tomorrow? before i get preggers again? im soooo fertile.

i asked for it straight after harl but was told to wait 6 weeks :x

Yeah and actually start taking it and don't just put it in the draw like i did! :oops:

lol im the worse for taking mypill. iv just brought a lilcontainer that says all the days of the week on it im going to leave it by my tooth brush as i brush my teeth every day :lol:

i used to forget it for ages then take loads all at once :shock:

LOL I do that. I missed 14 last month :shock: :oops:

but I haven't had cuddles for months so it doesn't really matter lmao

you girls have let me down....i wasnt prepaired for my internal today :(

never :shock:

i have never heard of anyone having to have one at a 6 week check :?

i wasnt expecting it :? it was a load of crap she asked
what contrecption i want,
if i was breat or bottle feeding
if i feel back to nomal down there,
and if my bleeding has stopped,
she then said ok il just do a quick internal and feel your belly.

then i was out with in 2 mins :?

no way! i didn't have an internal either. never heard of anyone gettin one at their check before :think: never mind, at least you are both ok and it's all over with!

LOL Kim - you missed 14 pills?? :lol:

xx

Hi

Dionne i was like you i went in not expecting on you would think they would tell you before hand so your you know ready?
But showed up and she was like okay take off you clothes so we can do a pap smear :shock: boy was i choked.
They told me it was cuz when i got preg with Kiara i was due for one but didnt wanna disturb my area then so they had to do one at the 6 week check.
Next time i will be very prepared lol.
Katrina

my doctor asked if i hurting and if i had any stiches and i said no so she didn't bother doing one on me, and my smear i asked when do i get one done and she siad come back when kacy was 3 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back