• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What excercise are you all doing?

LauraKC

Reaction score
Right now that i am starting to feel like a human being again i would like to do some healthy excercise. im very conscioius that some things are a bit risky so what is exactly safe? i was thinkign of going swimming a couple of times a week as i know i wont over do it with swimming. friends of mine still go to the gym but i dont wqant to do anythign too energetic just in case it did anythign to baby. Plus i dont think id have the energy, i nearly collapsed when i got the stairs up to my office the other day!

I walk to the school and back twice a day which is 10 mins away :oops: xx

ive still be carrying on like normal

bend and stretch to the chocolate :lol:

hevwithbump said:
ive still be carrying on like normal

bend and stretch to the chocolate :lol:

lol and open and shut the fridge door :lol: xx

all this laughing will get my stomach muscles back to normal in no time :rotfl:

I started thinking I had loads of energy and started going for really long walks but then it caught up with me and my pelvis started to ache! Its wierd because in my head I feel like I could go for a run but the reality is I'm actually a few stone heavier than normal and probably a lot clumsier! I think swimming is probably a safe bet as it doesn't put a strain on your joints :)

Lol @ Hev and Nikki!!!!

I havent done any exercise, I do walk a bit but after a while I get a stitch so im trying not to overdo it!

im so shocked at you ladies...

i do loads of exercise..

i treck to my car... on the drive outside..

i walk to the fridge....

I walk between the car and houses...

and i walk to the toilet...

all this typing is tiring me out think i might take a lil break x

well done for remembering the toilet trips Lozzi,i must cover a good 6 miles a day going to and from the loo :rotfl: xx

yer an in the night im back and forth to the loo!!!! thats a big effort!

hevwithbump said:

it is hev, i don know how im coping... its so tiring huh...

hevwithbump said:

it's the getting out of bed that's the effort :lol: ,must burn 100 calories each time i roll out :rotfl: xx

lol trying to sit up at the mo is sooooo funny!!!!! :rotfl:

god an putting socks on! "and breathe" :rotfl:

lol i know and doing up your trainers :eek: ,i nearly pass out with lack of oxygen :rotfl: xx

I work in a huge hospital and my office just has to be the furthest away from my ward, even further when they get moved to the discharge wards. Do a bloody marathon trek every day :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back