what does your baba like!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
i've noticed that little Misses likes buses :D every time i get on a bus she kicks... and moves around :D :D

she doesn't like the bendy buses, because they quite and don't move so much

so what does you baba. LO's like in everyday movements???

mine is exactly the same! buses, cars and they are all over the place lol

bed time - seems to be when LO wakes up. I get butterflies as soon as try to get to sleep... I don't mind that it keeps me awake, I just lie in bed stroking my little bump desperately wanting to feel a kick. I can't wait :D

Mine likes certain music, theres a few songs that get him kicking really hard! They also happen to be songs that I really love, he's got good taste like his mummy :lol:

Mine loves bedtime as well, I want to get to sleep and LO decides to go jogging!, last night LO was at it for hours and they were really strong, the strongest yet!!!! think I finally dropped off to sleep about 2am and was then awake again at 4.30!!!l

mine likes it when i'm happy
my hormones have been all over the place this week and when i'm happy i feel lots of kicks; on wednesday i felt depressed and grumpy and hardly felt any movements.

neeko_1 said:
what do you mean by bendy buses?!

Funny how we always assume they kick because they like something, they might actually hate it, lol!

Hellokitty said:
Funny how we always assume they kick because they like something, they might actually hate it, lol!

thats a very good point :rotfl:

My LO seems to like me sitting upright not laying down. He also likes the noise of my office because he's generally very active when I'm working. (More so than me sometimes!) :D

Hi

Mine like about half hour after every meal and a few times during the day he wakes up when Kiara pokes at my tummy. He also likes night time as well wakes me up tons at night
Katrina

Hi

Mine wakes up at night too! And likes to kick me really low down most of the time when I am trying to relax :rotfl:

Trixipaws a bendy bus is just a big long bus in two parts that has a concertina bit in the middle - making it bendy!! - Bless London x

Nikki x

i think mine likes food lol!

whenever i sit down to eat it starts movin loads and quite a bit in the car too.

hmm wnder if LO will move more if i have a maccys drive thru lol combine both hehehe

trixipaws said:
mine likes it when i'm happy
my hormones have been all over the place this week and when i'm happy i feel lots of kicks; on wednesday i felt depressed and grumpy and hardly felt any movements.

neeko_1 said:
what do you mean by bendy buses?!

bendy buses.. are long buses that bend... i live in london so there's lots of them here

http://www.oxford-chiltern-bus-page.co. ... ndyBus.jpg

have a look :lol:

Hellokitty said:

that very true :think:

FOOD!!
Always seems most active after lunch, which is about the same time of day hubbie gets going :rotfl: . Also likes (dislikes :shock: )bedtme as seems to be most active then. I also got a good kicking when I rolled a bit to far on my side this morning - I had kicked out the pillow in the night and must have tried to squash him! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back