• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Does Your 0-6 Month Old Enjoy Playing With?

kazlin

Reaction score
I bought Daniel a couple of new toys today, both musical and colourful which he seems to be enjoying. He also has a few teething rings which he now trys to hold and a couple of fabric books which he laughs at!

Oh and a Kick and Play bouncer chair that he loves.

I was just wondering what your baby enjoys playing with the most? :D

He was never into the baby rattles, but louder rattly things like things with beads in that make a proper racket... like this...
107184_ma.jpg

When he was a bit more able we got him one of these..
106339_ma1.jpg

But be careful of the jingle bell section as if he tries to bite it like Ryan did it'll hurt..! We took that away and he's got it back now he's a bit more savvy.

He also liked anything shaped like a donut/ring, or any sort of balls.
His favourite when he could sit up were these... they are called Roll (Peek?) a Rounds I think, by Fisher Price and on offer in woolworths quite often...
13624163.jpg
13624147.jpg
13624155.jpg
13624151.jpg

Erm. Other than that he had a rainforest play mat which he enjoyed until he could sit up and then it became impractical... He also liked softtoy cars and fire engines and chime balls :)

One of the best things we have bought Eva has been a set of plastic linking rings from early learning, they only cost a few quid and she loves them. They are also very handy for clipping other toys to her pram, carseat etc and have lots of different textures, also some wrist and sock rattles by lamaze, the little bee wrist rattle is a fave.

clarey said:
One of the best things we have bought Eva has been a set of plastic linking rings from early learning, they only cost a few quid and she loves them. They are also very handy for clipping other toys to her pram, carseat etc and have lots of different textures

Same here actually he did like linking rings :D

Cally has three faves

her baby Tizoo (this was Seren's favourite)
tizoo20baby.jpg

now she is teething, the Winkel is a fave (bad name though) esp when I put it in the fridge before hand
babyclothes013.jpg

and her absolute fave is bugie - a cloth bug thing that Urchin bought. She fell asleep with it earlier - awwwwww
callybug011.jpg

beanie said:
and her absolute fave is bugie - a cloth bug thing that Urchin bought. She fell asleep with it earlier - awwwwww
callybug011.jpg

Oooo don't suppose you know where she got it from? I was looking for something like that for Phoebs as she has taken a liking to sicky muslin cloths!!

Phoebe likes her 'Faces' book. She's starting to like her jumperoo that we got her this week. Rattles with lights on - got her a teething one with a mirror that lights up in ELC today for £3.

I'm afraid proper favourite toy at the moment is my hair, hence why I always tie it up!

She also has a butterfly rattle thing from mothercare which has beads in and crinkly wings - she likes that, but can't hold it herself yet. She likes it when it kisses her haha.

she got it from mothercare. Cally is the same, she loves playig with muslins, blankets etc

thanks beanie! will have a look. i only saw pastel ones in there, prob looking in wrong place. :roll:

blankies, straws, packets of ketchup, paper, cardboard, tissues, can, cups, spoons.... anyone getting the running theme here... :rotfl:

Currently dollies that play music and have long wool type hair are the "favourite" or anything she can have a good munch on. She has one dolly dressed in a green Irish dancers outfit with red hair and she adores it... But she likes the faces and hair on all her dollies.... she has a lot of dollies. :roll:

edit: I found a picture of the Irish dolly :)
IMGP1478.jpg

baby issac , we dont go anywhere without him ! he also has daddy issac for special playtime at home , i think the garden friends range from toysrus is great and he does too ! He also loves his dohgnut , mirror and ladybird from that range !

n722426749_909963_8838.jpg

other things , his car keys hanging from his crib , his mirror on his gym , his elephant with a mirror tummy ( are u getting the mirror theme lol ) and a sponge in the bath ( are they ment to chew them lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back