What does/did your 3 year old weigh?

mary70

Reaction score
I had Hannah weighed today and she is 2 stone 9lb dressed with shoes and just wondered what your lol weighed around the same age ty

I have absolutely no idea, I never weigh them (we don't do scales at home) but she was weighed at her 2 year check and she was 2 stone 3lbs then (about a year ago). She looks in proportion (she is very tall) so I don't bother weighing her.

My DD is 3 & 5 months & she weighs 2 stone 2 lb. x

Stanley's about 2 and a half stone now, although he's a heavy child.

Sounds like Hannah's doing great :)

Tia is 4 next month and weighs 2st 8lbs she is very skinny but eats loads shes like her dad :roll:

Lydia was 35lbs about 6 months ago.

I'll weigh her later and see how much she weighs now.

2st 11 and even now only weighs 3st 2 and hes 4. Growth has defintely slowed down over the last year.

2st 4lb at 3, I only know as he was playing with my parents' scales the other day! I worry constantly as he eats like a sparrow although he looks dead stocky in the legs and arms but he has a thin body! Thanks for starting this thread as he's obviously about average despite his lack of food as is your lo!

+++

I weighed Lydia today, dressed but no shoes, and she's 2 stone 6lbs

Isaac is exactly 2 1/2 stones :D I weighed him at my nans and his cousin was there who will be tunring 4 in Feb 09 and he weighed in at 3 stones so not much diference.

:D

Oliver weighs around 2st4lbs he is a skinny runt as im typing this he is in one of zachs 9-12month old tops that fits him perfectly

I think how their weight appears depends on their height and build though. Isaac is the height of an avergae 4-5 year old so he looks quite slender.

:D

I had Tyler weighed about a week before Christmas as he came to baby clinic with me, being off nursery for the hoidays. He was 36.10 lbs which I think is 2 stone 8 or thereabouts. BTW he would have been 3 and 7 months old x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back