What does baby moving feel like?

Penstraze

Reaction score
Title says it all really what does it feel like when you first feel baby moving? How can you be sure thats what it is?

Also I know a line of darker hair to belly button can be sign of pregnancy, but is darker hair all over tummy likely to be caused by pregnancy?

to start with it feels like little bubbles popping (a bit like wind) and then little pokes as baby gets bigger

My whole tummy seems to be covered in hair at the moment, wasn't like that before :? :lol:

Sometime when LO moves it feels like I am on a roller coaster, very up and down rather than a poke or kick and at first it was a bit like wind.

Thanks for the replies! :D Im seeing the doctor at the moment because I have alot of the symptoms of pregnancy and have had for about 3 months now but tests are negative, the doctors think its a hormone imbalance or something, had the weirdest feeling the other day and got me thinking, I expect it was just wind but felt very odd! I also didnt know whether to mention the extra hair I have on my tummy since all this incase it wasnt relevant but will mention it when I go next!

Ok am sure im being stupid but been lent over using comp and jeans tight across tummy (theres not as much room in them as there used to be!) and felt this really weird like popping feeling low down in my abdomen to the left, Im sure I cant be pregnant ive missed no pills to my knowledge, did a test yesterday morning def bfn and have done numerous tests before now and have been having periods although last three have been alot shorter and lighter then normal and of course have been having all these symptoms but doctors are sure I cant be and wont do a blood test! Am I being stupid what do you think it is?

Well with stephen it was like i had mild cramps, with this little lady, it felt like something was swimming inside me.Nothing like the butterflies people talk about it!
Couldnt mistaken her movements for anything else, she was a early mover as well at 13 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back