hairy belly??!

fothers

Reaction score
Ok, so this morning I have noticed the line of hair below my belly button are longer and a bit darker than they used to be- anyone else got this yet or is it just me :oops:

My friend used to be a beautician and she said you are best not to wax it because if you do they might become permanent after the pregnancy :(

Good job the weather is cr@p and no one is going to see it :rotfl:

Funny you should say that. I was only thinking the same last night. I figured just leave it and see what happens after. I think my general hair growth is faster then it used to be too.

We can be hairy together :lol:

I have the same, there like wire aswell :oops:

I have hairy belly too, think it's a natural occurrence in pregnancy, should go away after birth.
According to an old wives tale, a hairy belly means you're carrying a boy as the hairs are produced from the baby boy's testosterone. Don't think this is that true, my gender scan indicates I'm carrying a girl.

Its normal dont panic! Becasue you have more hormones in your bodies, you have some side effects - growing more haor is one of them and it will clear up after the babys born as well.

its normal during pregnancy so dont worry i will go away a few weeks after birth.

You can trim with nail scissors down to the root, works really well. I know because I've always got a bit of hair around the button! :oops:

If your hairy anyway? ? ? then during pregnancy it gets worse..BUT Disappears as quickly as it came once baby is born....
And the is a saying.... if you get a dark fine line of EXTRA THICK hair to your belly button it's a BOY ! ! :rotfl: But no matter what.... :cheer: Old wives tales are FUN ! ! ! :clap:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back