What do you think?

babyroo

Reaction score
I just had to post this cos I'm in tears laughing. :rotfl:
Was just browsing my windows media player thingy and went to videos section and noticed Right Said Fred has done a new version of I'm too sexy, out of curiosity I played the video :oops: then babyroo started kicking and moving, played it again and babyroo started moving again.
Do you think roo likes it or is pleading with me to turn it off? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Babyroo is strutting his/her stuff Right Said Fred stylee!!!! :dance:

I think Roo is worried in mum's taste of music :D

I think roo's cringing in horror at what mummy's playing to him!! :rotfl:

OT: Wonder if the new release is anything to do with that utterly stupid Daz white soap powder advert (god I hate that, so cheesy) :roll:

Definitely has to do with the Add I'd say.

And Babyroo I reckon babyroo is definitely worried about your taste in music don't know how you managed to listen to it once let alone playing it again :rotfl: :rotfl:

aaarw how cute!! the friends theme is a fave here lol, i watched it nonstop when i was pg and he recognises it now!! :lol:

:shock: probably to turn it off mummy and ive had enough already of listening to it :lol:

lol - bubba is loving it

"I shake my little tush on the catwalk"
WOooooooooooooooooooo

(love that song ;) )

omg mrs t that was funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ok im spamming otehr forums with that ty :)

:hug: :cheer: :dance: see how many have seen it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol -I found it ages ago and then made my hubby look through his billions of MP3 discs to find the song, and now have it on my ipod, my phone, everywhere.
Dead clever how someone did that.
Bloody catchy song!

Poor pussy - poor pussy cat! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back