What do you think?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by AmesRaye, Aug 1, 2005.

1. AmesRaye

AmesRaye Active Member

Can't remember when AF is supposed to come...I've always been irregular. Anyway, to my point. Last 2 weeks I have been nuts. IE my cat scratched me and for 15 minutes I cried because the cat didn't like me... :? I have been irratable...very irratable, tired. I am soooo tired like all the time, gassy, AF type cramps, but no AF... have taken 4 HPT...all negative. 2 clear blues and 2 first responses. haven't tested now in 2 days...I've kind of given up hope. I'm thinking AF is to arrive August 2 or something, but thats tomorrow. I had a miscarriage on June 6, so I don't think Icould be pregnant. I had 2 normal cycles and now this again. ALSO...sometimes I have to grab a plug and run to the bathroom b/c I thought I started AF, but its not, kinda just wet like (TMI) And when I pee which is like every 2 hours, its BRIGHT yellow...what do you think? Could I be pregnant or what?

2. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

ID TRY UR HARDEST TO WAIT, MAYBE GIVE IT A WEEK THEN TEST AGAIN, I NO ITS HARD BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT IF YOU GOT A PLUS EH!!

3. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

Hi Aimee,

Sorry, just being nosey - did you test again?

good luck if you havent yet! xxxxxxx

4. AmesRaye

AmesRaye Active Member

hi again...I have stopped testing or caring. AF came on August 2. So light it was almost unnoticable, lasted 3 days. didnt even soak a whole pad throughout that time. (still changed though!!) :lol: so oh well...well see what is going to happen! Maybe august will be my month.

5. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

oh sweetie, i dont want to get your hopes up but do you think your AF could have been implantation bleeding? Especially if it's lighter, maybe test again in a week or so...you're doing the right thing by not worrying and i hope it works out for you i really do xxxxxxxx

6. AmesRaye

AmesRaye Active Member

I don't think so, because I heard that doesn't happen too often. Who knows. I don't do temps and stuff like that. It was so easy to get pregnant with my daughter, now its super hard. I had a m/c in June.