What do you think?

AmesRaye

Reaction score
Can't remember when AF is supposed to come...I've always been irregular. Anyway, to my point. Last 2 weeks I have been nuts. IE my cat scratched me and for 15 minutes I cried because the cat didn't like me... :? I have been irratable...very irratable, tired. I am soooo tired like all the time, gassy, AF type cramps, but no AF... have taken 4 HPT...all negative. 2 clear blues and 2 first responses. haven't tested now in 2 days...I've kind of given up hope. I'm thinking AF is to arrive August 2 or something, but thats tomorrow. I had a miscarriage on June 6, so I don't think Icould be pregnant. I had 2 normal cycles and now this again. ALSO...sometimes I have to grab a plug and run to the bathroom b/c I thought I started AF, but its not, kinda just wet like (TMI) And when I pee which is like every 2 hours, its BRIGHT yellow...what do you think? Could I be pregnant or what?

ID TRY UR HARDEST TO WAIT, MAYBE GIVE IT A WEEK THEN TEST AGAIN, I NO ITS HARD BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT IF YOU GOT A PLUS EH!!

Hi Aimee,

Sorry, just being nosey - did you test again?

good luck if you havent yet! xxxxxxx

hi again...I have stopped testing or caring. AF came on August 2. So light it was almost unnoticable, lasted 3 days. didnt even soak a whole pad throughout that time. (still changed though!!) :lol: so oh well...well see what is going to happen! Maybe august will be my month.

oh sweetie, i dont want to get your hopes up but do you think your AF could have been implantation bleeding? Especially if it's lighter, maybe test again in a week or so...you're doing the right thing by not worrying and i hope it works out for you i really do xxxxxxxx

I don't think so, because I heard that doesn't happen too often. Who knows. I don't do temps and stuff like that. It was so easy to get pregnant with my daughter, now its super hard. I had a m/c in June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back