what jokes make you laugh??

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I'm in a down mood my James was only home for one night and has now gone back to Reading where he works .
So i thought id find away to stop me blubbering like a big cry baby eating the 2 bars of choccie in the fridge

I LOVE Billy Connolly and went a hunting for some of his jokes and im much happier ive been laughing my head of as i read them seriously i laugh till i cry or fall of the seatte when i watch him :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thought i'd share and ask what is your fave comedian/s? and what funny jokes you know?

People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

:rotfl: thats my James

“I worry about ridiculous things, you know, how does a guy who drives a snowplough get to work in the morning. . . . That can keep me awake for days :rotfl:

I worry what do ice cream men do in the winter???? :think: :rotfl:

The human race has been set up. Someone, somewhere, is playing a practical joke on us. Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex. Men need to have sex to feel loved. How do we ever get started?” :rotfl:

“Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.” :rotfl:

What always staggers me is that when people blow their noses, they always look into their hankies to see what came out. What do they expect to find?”

so true :rotfl:

My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.” :rotfl:

Im not intellegent i ALWAYS think of the lone ranger :rotfl:

* People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots? :rotfl:

* When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate. :rotfl:

* When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it. :rotfl:

Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time? :rotfl:

Yes WHAT was did he think he was doing ?:rotfl:

oh thay make me giggle :lol:
:rotfl: i feel so much better now :cheer:

I love eddie izzard, Billy Baily, Billy Connaly, Bill Hicks and Dylan Moran - all brillaint.

I love Ricky Gervais, Ross Noble, Bill Bailey. My favourite kind of jokes are the ones that you shouldn't laugh at! I think Ross Noble said the ones where you laugh, then gasp because you know it shouldn't really be said/joked about!

Lee evans is my absolute fave. went to see him in sheffiled a few years back

Peter Kay for me.. totally hilarious.

Love all his stand up stuff, Phoenix Nights and Max and Paddy. Been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times through work and he's just as funny in real life too... and a dead nice guy

geordie lass said:
I LOVE Billy Connolly and went a hunting for some of his jokes and im much happier ive been laughing my head of as i read them seriously i laugh till i cry or fall of the seatte when i watch him :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me too

I love Peter Kay and Lee Evans too!

I just love how Peter Kay highlights stuff that everyone does like the actions for wanting a brew and saying things like "turn the big light off" and the dinner lady thing of "everyone in!!! Its spittin'!". Its sooo clever and cracks me up!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I also love Alan Carr. Think he is hilarious!

1sttimemum said:
i love lee evans and peter kay.

X

i LOVE Lee Evan too :cheer:he makes me lol :rotfl:
i wanted to post some of the video clips from youtube
but he's swearing in all of them same with Billy connolly
mabye post them in adult section :think:

peter Kay is 8) too

any jokes to share ladies?

sarah :cheer:

in no particular order... Ross Noble, Bill Bailey, Ed Byrne, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Robin Williams, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Larry the cable uy, Bill Engval, Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Lee Evans, Jeff Dunham, Billy Connolly (his earlier years, guy changes for the worst everytime i meet him), Frankie Boyle, Tommy Cooper, Jerry Sadowitz... an my list goes on and on... :oops: i dont really have a favourite as such, as i like them all for their different styles and attributes lol

sorry for such a big list... was jus lookin at my dvd collection :lol:

I LOVE Billy Connolly and Frank Skinner!
I like Lee Evans, Peter Kay and French and Saunders! lol

Oh it has to be peter kay for me, i can chuckle all night to him especially the " uncle nobhead" joke and how everyone has one in their family........ :rotfl: :rotfl:

i love peter kay, billy connely(SP) and jethro- he is hilarious :rotfl:

I love Ricky Gervais, Dara O'Briain, Peter Kay and Jack Dee - I really enjoy observational comedy. :)

I love the jokes my DH makes! Always makes me laught :oops: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back